Introduction

Intro to Martha and Betty

Hello! Welcome to this story!

The owners of this account are very glad that you've taken the time to click on this and read!

Emily and Trisha, the owners, have been friends for many years. In all actuality, Martha and Betty have been a thing for them for a long time coming.

This book got started when one day they were just randomly acting like old ladies, as weird friends do, and BOOM Martha and Betty were born!!

Of course, they didn't want a serious story following crazy old grannies. It would be way too formal! So, they made a book of one shots following the life of these fabulous ladies!

Originally they posted on Emily's personal account. It was going great but, as anyone would assume, she had much more control over the story.

Trisha wanted more control over the story and the lives of the devious oldies, so... THIS ACCOUNT WAS BORN! (edit: Well Emily these are my children too! We have joint custody over them! ~Trisha)

Their account name is a ship name of Martha and Betty: Marthetty!

Now that they have a joint account, they both have equal ability to create, destroy, and have fun with the lives of Martha and Betty!

Stay tuned for long enough and you could be apart of a great collaboration with these two ladies!

HAVE FUN READING!

Disclaimer:
Do NOT take this story to heart. It is meant to be goofy, easy going, and simply just fun. PLEASE DO NOT leave rude comments on our story and account.

Bye!

But before we go, we'd like to give a special shoutout to all the readers who have supported us.

wizvisionary
Night_walk_circles
Nijineko139
abooklover1102
THEBATH91