Chapter 3

As time goes by, Alyssa gets closer to Diego. They often spend time together even though they do not know if someone is always watching them from a distance

"Lyssa, I want to introduce you to my parents"

"What did you say ?! Your parents, what are you going to tell them about me?"

"I will introduce you as my future wife"

"Are you kidding me ?! Please Diego! I do not have time to joke!"

"I'm not kidding! After a while I know you, I realize more and more that if I want you to be my life companion"

"Are you serious about what you say?"

"Of course dear!"

Alyssa happy to hear the words of Diego and she immediately embraced Diego. Suddenly there was a woman who came over to them

"Diego! How are you?"

Diego looked surprised by the arrival of the woman in front of him and immediately he started releasing Alyssa

"Kitty!"

"Who is this woman?"

"Introduce my name is Kitty Mcfarland, I'm a former lover of Diego"

Immediately Alyssa's face began to change and revealed her dislike for Kitty.

"Sorry Kitty, it looks like we both have to go"

Immediately Diego took Alyssa away from Kitty

"Why do you look sullen?"

"I do not like to see it!"

" You are jealous?"

"No, why am I jealous?"

Diego just smiled at Alyssa who was jealous of him and he was happy because Alyssa was so fond of him.

"Alyssa, after all my relationship with Kitty is long over and now it's all in my heart just you"

"Really what did you say?"

"Sure dear! I love you"

Alyssa was so happy to hear the love expression from Diego and she kissed his lips

***

In the corner of the room is a man who is pensive while thinking of a way to avenge him against Diego.

The man can not wait to finish him off because he hates Diego very much.

"Sir, we already know the identity of the woman who is with Diego"

"Tell me who that woman is!"

"The woman was named Alyssa Gillespie, the daughter of a famous billionaire Duane Rodriguez"

"Hmm ... I know Duane .. what's that woman's relationship with Diego?"

"Like those lovers because Diego is so intimate with her"

"Okay! You please leave my office"

" Yes sir!"

The man smiled sardonically at the thought of Alyssa to make her the bait to trap Diego into his trap.

***

When at the office, suddenly there was a man who wanted to meet Alyssa

"Sorry sir, Miss Gillespie is not in the office"

"What time did she go back to the office?

"I do not know, you'd better leave your contact number so I can contact you if Miss Gillespie is in office"

"No, tomorrow I will come here again"

Although his first plan failed but he believes there is still a tomorrow to avenge him against Diego

****

"Mmmm ... Diego ... I want to go to the office!"

"I will not let you go, I still want to be with you"

"Come on! let your hug off me."

"Okay I will release you but you have to promise to meet my parents tonight"

"Okay I promise to meet your parents tonight"

Finally Diego released his arms from Alyssa's body and Alyssa went to the bathroom. After Alyssa finished bathing, she saw Diego was not in the room and she immediately searched for Diego and found him cooking in the kitchen.

"You are very diligent cooking"

"I deliberately made your favorite food for our breakfast"

"Thank you dear. you cook for me"

After cooking, Diego invites Alyssa to have breakfast together. After breakfast, Diego drove Alyssa to her office.