Part 15

December 29 1939
I found out what happened to Aapo today.
The caption of their army said no one was to stop marching until they reached their scheduled firing place, but Aapo saw an injured man and he went to see him but before

Later
I'm sorry but I started crying and I did not want to ruin your pages with tears but to continue my story Aapo went to see that the injured man was alright but the chief saw him and shot him. I think that is just plain old cruel that he would shoot him because he was trying to rescue somebody. I also found out Alexander is dead.

January 12 1940
It's a new year!!!!
I just realized that it is past Christmas and I didn't even realize it. I will write down what I used to do so I don't forget it I didn't celebrate Christmas but I did celebrate Hanukkah with my family and sometimes I would go to Amy's house and celebrate Christmas with them. What I did for Christmas is I would go to Amy's house and we would decorate a Christmas tree and then exchange presents with each other, sometimes we would even have homemade cinnamon buns that her mom would make for us. When we celebrated Hanukkah we would take days to celebrate it we would exchange gifts every day for the 8 days every day we would light a different candle using a candle called the servants candle.