Part 19

Epilogue

Adara and Nicholas
In 1948 Adara married Nicholas and they had a boy exactly 1 year after. They named him Alexander Aaron Johnson and 2 years later they had twin baby girls named Arielle and Aniya Johnson. Nicholas died 1957 of a heart attack, shortly afterward she remarried into Tressa's family and they had 3 more kids.

Abbey and peter
1 year before Adara got married to Nicholas Abbey got married to peter and in total had 6 kids, so their household was always quite a full one. She died 1990 and peter died 1989 only one year apart. By the time they died they had 6 children and 30 grandchildren they also had 9 great grandchildren and 2 great, great grandchildren.

Rachel and Jack
When Jack was 26 he got married to one of Abbeys children's second cousin, Sara. He died at the age of 78, Rachel died when she was 81 from tuberculosis after never marrying but instead moving in with Jack and Sara. Sara had 5 children bearing the names of Adara, Rachel, Abbey, John and Daniel.

That the end of the story! I hope you guys liked it I worked hard on it. I was only nine when I wrote this story so I hope you guys like it because I was really young and it mattered a lot to me when I was younger that people liked my writing. Cya!! ❤️

P.s if you liked this story though read my other stories. I'll leave now! :-)