New Girl part 1

You have just woken up and look around you. You were on a plane, and then it hits you. Today was the day, the day your new life would begin. You look outside the airplane window, to see city lights and thousands of buildings. The air hostesses began telling everyone to buckle their belts, it was time to land. You were ready, you thought. You thought, " Am I ready for this new life or to land?" Although you have always wanted to live in a REAL home, you were nervous. All you could think of was your new school.

You had just landed and now, you were picking your luggage up. Twenty minutes later, you are in a taxi, looking at Instagram and telling all your "friends" you have reached. "Ok," you thought to yourself, "I know that I don't have any real friends. All the friends you had in your life was either your dad's work partners daughters or family friends. Well, there was Sadie, but we never talk anymore or hang out, ever since the movie she got. I am happy for her, but I miss the days where we would roam the streets and shop for a million hours and tried makeup on, knowing we would never get it."

You get out of the yellow taxi and get out to see this huge building, which you realize is your new house. You help your dad take out all the luggage from the back of the car and wait for him to pay. Then, you face this building and think in your head, home. Home sweet home.

y/d: Do you like this house sweetie?
y/n: Yea dad! You really chose something that stood out!

y/d: Wait till all your friends at school come here. What do they call that these days? Oh yeah, they'll be so "jelli"

y/n: DAD! Stop, at this rate, if you keep saying these jokes, I won't have friends at all!

y/d: Fine! Let's go inside now!

Ever since your mom passed away, your dad and you have traveled. Without her, you and your dad kinda just stopped living life. The Sunday morning brunches, always going with the Sink's to the beach disappeared when your dad decided that they should move on. He pursued his dream of traveling all around the world. You haven't see Sadie for one year now, you remember when you and she always had sleepovers. The days without your mom have been hard for 7 years, 3 months, and 7 days.

You enter the house

y/d: How do you like the house?

y/n: It looks amazing!

y/d: So how about we unpack some of the things and then go out and have ice cream?

y/n: that would be great, but maybe tomorrow for the ice cream? I'm kinda tired from the flight.

y/d: perfect!

Y/N POV

Sometimes, I think my dad feels bad for all the traveling he makes me do. I always know when he feels bad for that because he will always, ALWAYS say, "Do you want to go out for ice cream?" And, trust me, he does it all the time. I can't wait to start the New York life. ]

I am now going to go facetime Sadie and ask her to help me for school next week, hopefully, she remembered that she promised to help when I told her about a month. I might make my dad go shopping tomorrow, and for the first time get MAKEUP. I am so going to brag to Sadie even though, she probably already has makeup.

*Facetiming*

Sadie: Hey y/n its been so long since we facetimed. I finally have a whole WEEK off from the movie!

y/n: omg that's awesome! Now we can talk more!! Okay, so I need help, I don't know where to start. So, for makeup...What should I get??

Sadie: So, you definitely need foundation, primer, mascara, highlighter, blush, eyebrow pencil, lipstick and you can't forget the brushes.

y/n: OMG. That's a lot of things. Send me a text message of all those things.

Sadie: Ok haha...But anyways, I sent something for you and I am pretty sure it's going to come today so...

y/n: Thanks, Sadie! You are the best!

*END OF FACE TIME CALL*