New Girl Part 6

You stand there for a while and just think of what happened, and blush. Then, you run to catch up with the group. You all exchange phone numbers.

*Back at your house*

You begin to feel as though public school might not be as bad as you pictured it. You go on your phone and see tons of texts from the group chat, "Mills philosophy class" (this is from a YouTube vid I watched of the ST cast... ok going back to the story)

*Y/n POV*

I opened my phone to see a spam of text messages. I laughed so hard when I saw the name!

*Mills philosophy class*

y/n: hey guys! love the group chat name:)

Noah: lol hi y/n

Finn: hey

Mills: haha ikr!

Elle: omg hi y/n! ur finally on lol

Finn: Elle are you going to the dance this Friday??

Elle: yaaa...

Finn: umm... we should go together

Elle: yess i love u❤️

Finn: so...Noah, are you going with anyone?

*you start blushing*

Noah: I'm going w ...y/n

Elle: OOO

Finn: We should all go grab some pizza before the dance. And Mills, you should come too!!

Mills: Ok! Can't wait!

* 30 minutes later*

You have had your dinner and you're going to your room to check your phone. As soon as you pick it up, Mills sends a text message to the group chat.

*Mills philosophy class chat*

Mills: GUYS! OMG! Guess what

Y/n: WHAT?!

Mills: Mike Wheeler asked me to the dance! (I'm not shipping anyone here. I just couldn't think of a name) I'm so happy, I thought was not gonna go with anyone! Oh yeah, and can he come to get pizza with us too?

Finn: Of course! So happy for you Mills!

*End of texts*

You are going to bed and so happy that the first day of school was not bad, but amazing.

In the middle of the night, you hear your phone ringing, you reach for your phone, trying not to fall asleep. You see its from Noah, and he wants to facetime! You quickly try to look as good as you can and answer the call.

Noah: Hey y/n! Sorry for bothering you, but I'm with the squad right now. We are grabbing some ice cream. Wanna come?

Y/n: uhh.. yeah. But, how do I leave? Its like 2 in the morning and I can hear my dad working downstairs.

Noah: Do you have a window in your room?

Y/n: yeah... WAIT NOAH I AM NOT CLIMBING THROUGH A WINDOW.

Noah: Calm down! I am coming to your house right now, and I'll help you get through the window!

You quickly put some clothes on, you decide on a gray sweater and some jeans, and you put a little makeup on. Then, you pace around your room and see a light coming from the window.