New girl part 7

Its Noah. He's pointing his phone flashlight right at me.

Noah: Let me climb up there.

Y/n: Okay.

After a couple of minutes, Noah is right in front of you in your room.

Noah: WOW, your room is so cool!

Y/n: Thank you

Noah: You look pretty.

You blush and smile.

*Y/n POV*

I was standing right next to the window and you look out and see its a full moon. Then, I turned back and see Noah coming up to me. He was staring at me. I was so scared there was something on me, but then he said that I looked pretty. Then as you look out of the window, you see the whole crew is there.

Mills: Hey y/n!

Elle: Come on guys!!

Finn: Noah help her!!

Noah reached for your hand and then helped you out of the window. You were pretty sure you had sweaty hands and didn't want him to think you were gross, so you tried to go as quick so he wouldn't think you're gross. You walk side by side with Noah and Elle. Finally, you enter the ice cream place. As you enter, you feel a cool breeze pass through and shiver. Then, you see a donut shop across the street and you tell everyone you want a donut and you're just going to go across the street and grab one. Noah says he wants a donut too, so you both walk to the donut shop.

Noah: So where have you been here in nyc?

y/n: Umm...I actually haven't been anywhere here. Haha

Noah: WHAT REALLY?!

y/n: Ya.

Noah: What are you doing this weekend?

y/n: Um I'm pretty sure I am doing nothing. Why?

Noah: I can take you around and show you New York City!

y/n: Just you?

Noah: We can take the others too!

y/n: Ok!

*You walk back to the ice cream place*

Noah: Hey guys, y/n hasn't seen New York! Do any of you want to come with us this weekend to show her around??

Elle: Aww I wish I could but I have this huge dance competition this weekend.

Finn: I wish I could but I'm out of town.

Noah: Mills...

Mills: Well Mike asked me if I wanted to go to lunch with him...

Noah: Oh! Have fun!

Noah: I guess it's just going to be us.

*Y/n POV*

I don't know why, but I'm actually happy that I get to go with Noah only. Hopefully, we can get closer. And it would feel awkward if the others came, i kinda get shy when they are around and can't talk to Noah. All the other go back to their houses and then it's just Noah and me. I stare into his beautiful hazel eyes. I quickly look away when i see him staring back at me.
*walking and talking*
Noah: Did you have fun today?
Y/n: Yess!! Thanks for taking me.
Noah: No problem. Did you like your first couple of days of school?
Y/n: Ya. I thought I wouldn't have friends and everyone would hate me, but it didn't turn out like that thankfully.
Noah: Nobody could hate you.
You can see Noah blushing when he says that.
Y/n: Oh there's my house.
Noah: I'll help you go crawl back into your room.
*at y/n room*
*y/n pov*                                                                                                                                                                            today was such a great day. Noah asked me to the dance, I made friends and snuck out. High school wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I hear my phone and its Noah calling me but just when I am about to pick up, dad opens the door to my room.