chap 7: give me a good bye kissi uncle 😉

Manik takes the car out. He felt something strange as his heart beats high only in her presence. Now also he had the same feeling. The presence of her!! But from no where she came! He looked inside the open windows. He heard ansh's sound. He was giggling and playing with his mom. How he wished to see him again.

But destiny wants something else!!

He was about to move to the gate to pick up mukthi but she came with ansh ! How adorable he looked!

I had a questioning face as I don't know why ansh was with mukthi.

Manik: Mukku, you are with ansh??

Mukthi: bhai, he wanted to wave you a good bye. He pestured me to take him to you. That's why I got him....

Ansh: uncle, you didn't give me a good bye kissi

Manik: oh come here!

Saying so manik and ansh shared a kiss. Ansh was soo very happy and shouted for his Mumma.

Navya: ansh Mumma is busy you can call her later.....!!

Ansh: ok chachi.... Bye uncle. Bye Mukku aunty.

Manik and mukthi: bye kiddo :)

Soon they left and Manik started to drive back to his home. But the drive was silent as Manik was very much lost in thinking about ansh. He felt a strange attraction with ansh. He wished to have ansh forever in his arms. He wished to give him all a father could give him! He felt upset when ansh told that he didn't know about his dad.... He felt that this little kid deserves happiness in his life. Eventhough a single mother is very strong, she manages every responsibility a child needs a father. Without a father a family is never complete.... Only he can love him unconditionally and be strict whenever needed. How I wished that me and Nandu have the child and by now we will be a happy family. But everything is because of me. I don't know how but I have to ask her the truth of what happened in her life after that disastrous day of ours! His  thought process was broken by mukthi.

Mukthi: Manik where are u lost?? We are going in a wrong direction.... You seemed to be lost. Give the car let me drive...

Manik usually never lets anyone drive or even touch his car but today he was soo very lost so he gave the keys to mukthi.

Mukthi's pov: what happened to bhai? He looks soo lost and he gave me his car to drive! That was really suprising. The person who never lets anyone touch his car is giving the car for me to drive.

Soon they reached home and Manik without a word went to his room.

Here Nandu was lost on thinking how to hide the secret of ansh from him!

She heard a lots of talkings from ansh about his Manik uncle... She felt how instantly the connection occurred between a child and a father! Yes how can he neglect the fact that ansh was his son! Manik malhotra's son...!! He was ansh malhotra...!!

*****************************

Precap:

Nandini's outburst to Manik!! Finally the secret is out😬😬.

People, how many of you are awaiting for the next chapter??

Please do vote and give your lovely comments. I am sorry for this short update because I have planned something big for the next chapter. If your response is good, I will update by tomorrow itself : )