chap 12:father son moments!!!

That entire week manik spent his time with ansh..! His son...!! How special he felt that moment as a father. But he missed her.... She as a mother, she as a friend, a partner, a soulmate. She was missing her during his special moments with their son.

Everyday cabir drops ansh in manik's home and picks him up before Nandini reaches home. He felt guilty of by letting Nandini know but he had to do this for their better future as a family. He believed that

"" All is well ""

That morning was a fresh one and a blissful one as they planned to go for a long ride to zoo. It was 45 kms away from their place andso they decided to go like a long ride. It was only Manik and ansh.

During driving, Manik learnt a lot about ansh and his behaviours and activities. He was well behaved and he felt a heap of pride about Nandini's rising their son. How he missed everything. He prayed for well being in their lives....

Manik also learnt that ansh had an unknown desire in music. How happy he felt after realising that at last his son had some of his characters too😚😚.

Soon they were engrossed in singing together. He noticed that ansh sings almost all the songs that were originally sung by Manik.

Ansh: uncle, you know one thing!

Manik: yes kiddo tell me...

Ansh: have you ever listened to this song?

Manik: y??

Ansh: listen the Chong ( song) is very good... That singer uncle's voice is chooper ( super). I want to become a singer like this uncle.

Saying this he continued to sing along. Manik cannot express his feelings at that moment.How proud he felt of himself and ansh was far beyond imagination. And of course Nandini who managed to rise this kid beyond perfect.

Manik didn't want to tell ansh that he is the original singer. He simply wanted to give him a small suprise.

Soon they reached the zoo after a tedious car journey. But their company didn't make their long trip tedious. By the time they reached zoo, ansh was fast asleep in manik's lap. He refused to take passenger seat but instead insisted on seating at the driver's seat and drive along with Manik. Such a cute kid...!!

!!