chap 11: growing relation!

Manik without any hesitation went back to cabir and navya's house.

Manik: hey cabir..!

Cabir: hey Manik! Atlast you came back to take your love young man!

( Yes...!! Cabir knows everything about manan because they are childhood buddies)

Manik: I must say u have done a great job by taking care of Nandini. And by keeping our relationship a secret ;)

Cabir: I can do atleast this much for my friend right na..?

Cabir and Manik were childhood friends. Manik actually wanted Nandini to be safe. That's the main reason he asked cabir and navya to be with her. But they inturn turned to Nandini's side by not telling Manik about his baby.

Manik: but why didn't you tell me about ansh??

Cabir: arey if we say everything then what fun would it be?

Manik: what the hell cabir? You hide this secret for your stupid fun?

Cabir: yeah.. but no. Nandini didn't want anyone to know about ansh. She took a promise from us that none will get to know about ansh.

Manik: she and her promises..!

Cabir: how come you have changed your mind after 5 long years and you have come here?

Manik: I realised that my life is nothing without her. She is my happiness. She is my everything. These 5 years I had been like crazy searching for you. All thanks to you stupid! You had guaranteed that Nandini was with you. But you didn't tell me your place. I was like crazy searching for your place. Atlast from Dhruv I got to know that you all are here and Nandini too...

Cabir: haha happy realisation my Manik!!

Manik: hey listen. I have a plan. But before executing that plan I must spend quality time with ansh without Nandini's notice or else she will never let me spend time with him.

Cabir: but yeah tell me the plan..!!

Manik narrates him the entire plan. 

Cabir: wow yaar awesome plan!! I wish you all success.

Manik: thanks yaar.... Now tell me where is my kiddo :)

Cabir calls ansh downstairs.

Ansh: what happened chachu?
( Suddenly he noticed Manik and jumped on him and he took ansh to a bone crashing hug!)

Ansh: Manik uncle....

Manik: hello ansh! Hope my kiddo is doing great !)

Ansh: I am chooper ( super)

Cabir: ansh coming with us to park and then toy shop??

Ansh: I would love to... But mumaa....!

Manik: Mumma will not say anything. But don't tell her that you are with me or else she will scould you. Ok?

Ansh: yech...!

Manik: so secret secret?

Ansh: yech uncle...

Manik: still uncle?!

Cabir: Manik.... He will take time to know you. Who you are.... So have patience man...!!

Manik: okay. Ansh come let's go... But cabir what will you tell her?

Cabir: I will tell her that ansh was with me. As simple as that...!

Manik: thanks bro :)

Cabir: anytime welcome.... Now take him out.

Manik soon takes him out and everyday he spends his most time with ansh... Here Nandini was happy in her office because her so called arrogant boss( Manik) has not turned yet and it's been almost a week and he has not turned up.

Poor soul she doesn't know that Manik was finding a place in her child's heart. No their child's heart. But how can she ever forget that he also shares ansh the same way as her. He happily spends his time with ansh. He missed the feel of father all these years. Ansh is also liking Manik. Whatever you say, the connection between a father and a child is unique and no matter however you try to break it.

Here at park:

Ansh and Manik were just roaming and ansh was all time explaining Manik about the previous experiences which he had when he came with his mom.

Manik was listening to his words carefully. It was then Manik realised that ansh and Nandini are integral part of his life. Ansh was his own blood. Seeing his son made him feel cloud 9.

There was budding relationship between Manik and ansh without Nandini's knowledge. She was on the other hand happy that Manik didn't turn in office and she is literally enjoying without his presence. From the secretary,she got to know that Manik works from home. She sighed in relief.

*****************************

Hey peeps! At last done with this chapter. The response you showed for the previous part was overwhelming. I was really very happy. But inspite of you completing the target, I couldn't update. Sorry for that....! A bigger sorry....

*****************************

* Hey what do you think about Manik and cabir's friendship? Suprised right??!

* What do you think will be the plan that Manik was narrating cabir?? ( Keep guessing, the answer is worth your thinking 😉)

*****************************

Many of you have asked to update forced marriage but I didn't. Why??

Go check the target...! Next part of that story will also be equally enjoyable as the previous part.... So obviously it's in your hands😉

Stay blessed :)

Happiee life...❤️❤️