chap 20: the real truth.

The next day, Nandini and Ansh woke up late and manik woke up early to prepare a surprise for them. After few hours, nandini woke up as a smell of delicious food hits her. It was some snacks and savouries. Nandini guessed manik to buy all such things because she liked them a lot.

But never mind, over the years he might have forgot about it. To kill the curiously, Nandini went downstairs. She was instantly blindfolded by a loving and sweet hand.

Nandini: navya??

Navya: what Yaar Nandini, you found out??

Nandini: how come you are here? You came to see me?? Thank you soo much navya. Luv you 😘😘. You are the best.

Navya: aww... My baby😍😘💞

Nandini: you came alone navya??

Navya: no. I came along with abheer and cabir. Cabir is swimming with manik and abheer is asleep.

Nandini: that's soo sweet of you. I really missed you... Especially your food.

Navya: I don't know what to do with this little gal. Actually manik planned to surprise you guys. So we came .

Nandini: really manik planned these??

Navya: yes.. you won't believe me??

Nandini: ohh...

By the time they talked further, Ansh climbed downstairs and jumped into navya.

Ansh: chachi I missed you choo much...!!

Navya: aw... My baby come here...

Saying so, she too hugged his soul out.

Soon everybody turned up and they went out for a movie and had great fun together. It was evening so navya, cabir and abheer went back to their home....... Nandini was still trying to talk with manik in private. Every time she comes closer, he gives a random stupid excuse and runs away.

Due to tiredness, Ansh slept in nandini's room. Manik went back to his room....

Nandini too barges in with full anger.  But what she saw their froze her on tracks... Yes...! It was shirtless manik with a tattoo on his back.

Nandini: ma...ni...CK..

Manik: hmm...

Nandini: wear your shirt first.

Manik: y? Am I looking irresistible to you??

Nandini: stop flirting with me manik. I am a mother of a kid.

Manik: never mind, I am the father of that kid..😁

Nandini was feeling shy because of his intense gaze and his shirtless body. It's been a long time since she saw him like this...

Manik noticed her and put his shirt on.

Manik: yes nandini. Tell me...

Nandini: what?

Manik: the reason behind you barging into my room.