CHAP 10: MOST AWAITED FLASHBACK (mistake is out)

That night Manik was ultimately sleepless because of the new truth that came in front of him. He just wanted to ask nandini. All he wanted was to leave to office as soon as possible.

Next morning strike and Manik was earlier than usual to his office.

Nandini too came. Without any notice, Manik pulled her and sandwiched her between the wall and himself giving no room for her to escape.

Nandini: sir what is this?

Manik: oh just shut up...! Nandini why didn't you inform me about our son ansh??

Nandini for once was shocked because of his sudden confession..!
But she has to be strong for the sake of ansh.....!!

Nandini: why should I inform u about my son? It's my personal! My baby is my personal. It's my wish to tell about him to anyone.

Manik: what did you say? Your baby? For god's sake the baby is "ours" not yours. I have equal rights as you have in our baby..!

Nandini: about what rights Manik malhotra?? The moment you left me alone in this cruel world with your so called " our baby" you lost all the rights that you once had on my baby..! Now he is only my son..! Dare if you come near him...! The poor soul that you left behind has died and standing before you is a mother who can do anything to keep her baby safe and sound. I will beat you to death of you separate me and my baby ansh..!

Manik: Nandini what are u talking ? Why will I separate ansh from you? I want to live with him as his father. I know a mother can never equate the father.

Nandini: oh just shut up Manik..! There is no need for father for my son! His mother is enough for him! And why do you even call yourself father of the child when you left us alone?? You know how drastically our life changed after that??

Flashback:

After Manik left Nandini:

Nandini went to her mother's house. She was defamed and her mom her own mom accused her of being characterless for having a baby before marriage and that too with a man who never wanted to have that child! She remembered his words- " it was a mistake Nandini. Neither you are old enough nor I am to have this child. Abort it as soon as possible :( "

She was aimlessly roaming on the streets. Then she met Navya on the roads who offered to help her. She didn't want to be a burden on anyone. She decided to kill herself but Navya and cabir stopped her and asked her to live atleast for the sake of the little life that is growing inside her. She decided to stay with them mainly for the purpose of safety of hers and her child. But she insisted on paying the rent for the house. She worked hard to save for her little ansh. She don't want to feel the lack of father in any aspect andso she took proper care of him. She didn't still reveal to Navya , cabir and ansh who is the father of ansh. But seeing other happy couples, she would slightly burn in jealousy but there was no use. Her life revolved only around her son. He became the main reason for Nandini to survive. Her life was peaceful until that day when Manik became her boss..!! She didn't want to let him know about ansh in any manner because of her fear or we can say insecurities.

.........End of flashback......

Nandini was almost in the verge of breaking down as she cried her heart out in front of that person who is all responsible for the worries in her life.

Nandini : this all happened because of you Manik...!! You were soo stupid to be filled with your own problems. If you had accepted my marriage proposal, everything would have been normal and we will lead a happy life just like a normal couple....!! Atlast the storm burst out :(

Flashback:

A beautiful girl is shown proposing a young man for marriage. That was none other than our star couple manik and Nandini.

Nandini was done with her cheesy lines and atlast came to the main point.

Nandini: Manik will you marry me and will always be with me and our baby to lead a happy life forever :)

Her eyes shine with hope and her eyes exhibited the dreams of them together!! She always imagined Manik to be her husband and she imagined a perfect family photo of them with their little bundle of joy:)

But her thoughts were shrugged by manik's reply.

Manik: Nandini.....listen don't you think that we are too young for this marriage and to parent the kid??

Nandini: what do you wanna say Manik??

Manik: let's chuck this idea of marriage and abort the child.

Nandini: how can u be soo monstrous that you will want to abort the kid??

Manik: I didn't mean it. When we are ready for this, we can parent as many children as we want.

Nandini: Manik malhotra just stop this. For your information,I am 24 and you are 27 don't you think it's high time for us to get settled?

Manik: Nandini....

Nandini: stop giving this stupid excuses. Tell me the real reason !

Manik was frustrated by her tone.

Manik: ok the real reason is I am not into this marriage and all stuffs! I hate this and I am not ready to get ditched the same way mom ditched dad...!

Nandini: Manik not all marriages are like that.... We can make our marriage successful.

Manik: no Nandini you will not understand. The feeling of separation is too hard to bare.

Nandini: Manik we are getting married means lifelong commitment towards each other. Where did separation come from??

Manik: Nandini you are too stubborn to understand from my pov.

Nandini: same goes with you too Manik malhotra :(

Manik without giving any word, left her to fight the battle of life all by herself....

End of flashback.

Manik knew that all the sufferings that she faced was because of him. He deserved punishment. He had been lonely for the past 5 years but now he came to win her back...!! She very well knows this and that's the reason why she felt insecure about ansh. He has the capability to attract anyone. Why will ansh be an exception when he is his own son 🤔

Nandini barged out of his cabin crying her heart out. Manik then realised that it is high time for him to console her. If not now then never....!! But he had lost his words in front of her... He decided that first he will convince her parents and make them understand and then comes cabir and Navya to whom he is very grateful because of saving and protecting Nandini and ansh....

Manik malhotra is back with bang to win back Nandini and ansh :)

Lets see what happens further.

******************************

Guys I am done with the most awaited chapter of his mistake. Pls let me know if you liked it or not... I would be really very happy to see lots of comments. Feel free to share anything regarding this story to me.

What do you think manik's next move will be??

Will he be able to convince Nandini's parents? And of course cabir and Navya??