chap 21: i am going to my parents..!

Next morning, Nandini woke up. She was too tired because the previous day was a long one for her. The entire day, they were outside.

She heard someone knocking the door. She didn't want anyone to wake Ansh so she pulled herself to the door. She knew it wasn't manik because he never wakes her from her sleep until it's past 12 .

Nandini opened the door and literally froze. There stood her parents who called her characterless for having a baby with a man who didn't want it and that too before marriage.

Shanu: nandu.... Pls let us in. We wanna talk.

Nandini: let's go downstairs.

Soon they came. Nandini was really frustrated that they thought the worst about her. Even if they gave birth to her, how dare they call her characterless?? Where were them when she needed them the most??

Shanu: Nandini we are really very sorry. We were not there for you when you needed us the most. We were dying out to find about your whereabouts....

Nandini: oh really ( sarcastic )

Shanu: really nandu....

Nandini: what are you actually doing here?? Talking with a characterless girl?

Murthy: no nandu.... Don't say like that. We realised our mistake. We lost you our precious daughter because of our conservative and narrow mindedness.  You came completely disasted. We should have helped you out but instead what did we do actually?? We chased you out.....

Shanu: I know you cannot forgive us easily but pls Nandini..... Think the situation in our pov as well....

Nandini: definitely. But I will never let my daughter the way you did. Why did you actually come here?? To seek my apology?  I am no one to you. Why does it even matter you?

Murthy: you are our everything Nandini.... From the moment you left us, we know we have lost the shining star of our family. But we  cannot force you to forgive us. It's up to you. But remember our hands are always open for you....

Saying so, they left.

Nandini was lost in her thoughts....

Manik: Nandini..... Have your lunch.

Nandini: manik...I am not feeling hungry. You eat.

Manik: speak it out Nandini...

Nandini: manik they came!

Manik: who came??

Nandini: my soo called parents.

Manik: hmm...

Nandini: they apologized and told that their arms are always open for me. I don't know how they got my current address. I am still confused manik. Should I accept them or not??

Manik: you should accept them because they are your parents. Remember the pain your mother felt while giving birth to you.?! Remember all the sweet dad - daughter moments.....

Nandini: I remember the way they chased me out as well....

Manik: Nandini life without parents is really miserable. Pls forgive them. They have a right to yell at you because you are their dear most. We get angry only with the ones whom we love.

Nandini: but I don't know manik.... I cannot forgive them for all that they have done to me.

Manik: past is past Nandini...now they are really guilty. I can see that in their eyes.... They want you as their daughter. Pls be with them Nandini.... That day, situation forced them to act that way.

Nandini: ok manik... I am going.

Manik: think well in your room and come with a positive reply.

Nandini: to room??

Manik: yes... That's what you meant right??

Nandini: buddhu ( mental ) I told I am going to my parents.

Manik: really ??

He pulled her into a sudden hug.

Manik: come... Let's go with our Ansh.

That sudden reunion of family was really stress relieving to all of them. Ansh got his grand parents who loves him beyond infinity. Nandini got her parents back whom she was missing like hell in all these years. Manik was also somewhat relieved because Nandini became happy. She is no more that serious and grumpy Nandini. She changed back to her original self. She was being carefree with her parents. This mere thought brought a smile on his face. How much he missed these smiles and carefree attitude of hers. She behaved as if she was a 5 year old child forgetting that she herself has a 5 year old child.  Soon dinner was served which they had happily remembering all those sweet family moments. Ansh was jumping on his grandfather's lap.

Manik: aunty. I think we should leave. It's getting late.... Ansh is already feeling sleepy.

Shanu: but manik I just wanna catch up with nandu.... So why don't you stay here for some time and get going tomorrow??

Nandini: manik pls....

Manik: ok but I will leave tomorrow. I have an important meeting to attend.

Shanu: ok beta. I will take Nandini to my room. You sleep with Ansh in her room. It's just adjacent to ours..

Manik: ok. Good night...

All: good night.

***************************  Precap: it's time for some new revelation...!!

I am sorry for not updating regularly. I am just tired of travelling and all I wanna do is simply lay on the bed. I am sorry for keeping you all waiting. Keep loving this story and our couple..

Pls vote and comment guys...! I really wanna catch up with you all 💓💓