Chapter ₃

DRUGGED BROWNIES

"good relaтιonѕнιpѕ тaĸe тιмe, paтιence and тwo people wнo тrυly wanт тo вe тogeтнer"

"IM HOME"

I dropped my school bag beside the shoe rack, taking off my sneakers off in the process. I waited for a response but got nothing, my eyebrows furrowed and stepped into the kitchen  to be greeted by a note.

Had to go into work early. I left food for you in the microwave and Make sure to feed the dogs too before you get in the shower and do your homework, be back later honey.

                          Aunt Jenny x

I sighed but raced upstairs to my room, opening the door I was greeted by Teddy and Winston.

"Hello, how are my two boys!" I said in a high pitch voice. They barked as me as I bent down to pet them, they both licked my fingers and then tried to jump and lick my face.

"Ok boys that's enough now" I giggled and stood up wiping my slobber covered fingers on my jeans. Teddy and Winston still jumping on their hind legs as their front paws clawed at my jeans wanting more attention.

I laughed at there behaviour and cute faces before taking off my denim jacket and throwing it on my bed. I stretched my arms above my head before looking out my window to see the large buildings that made up Queens.

My mind drifted to Peter, thinking what he'd be doing right about now. Probably being lazy and watching YouTube videos most likely, Peter was never really a sporty person and wouldn't find him doing anything dramatic or outgoing.

Peter was more of a quiet, awkward, introvert who was only confident around his friends and family.

I fed the dogs like Aunt Jenny had asked and was now ready for my shower before I go to peters.

After my shower I decided to look nice to see Peter- I mean to be presettable for Aunt May.

First I needed to take out my contacts because they were making my eyes hurt and forgot to take them out before I went in the shower.

Don't judge me I'm forgetful.

Also yes I wear glasses. I don't wear them at school because in 6th grade I started to get bullied for them. So I literally begged my mom to get me some and with the last of my money she let me get some, I've been wearing them ever since.

I put on my glasses and then began to search though my closet, although it was a hard time since Winston wouldn't leave me alone and tried to lick me every chance he got. Meanwhile Teddy was being a good little angel and was asleep on my bed.

Eventually I found the perfect outfit.