Chapter ₄

PETERS SEXY BOD

"тнe only тнιng тнaт ι can do тo ѕтay cloѕe тo yoυ ιѕ вy вeιng jυѕт yoυr ғrιend"

"You were on the ceiling Peter! Don't lie to us when we saw it with our own eyes!" I put my hands against my head trying to calm myself down.

I took a deep breath.

Peter pressed a button on his chest which made the suit "unstick" from his body making it loose and fall to the floor.

Ok...Peters abs...semi naked....getting distracted....FOCUS GRACIE!...damn.

"Guys what are you doing in my room!" Peter exclaimed.

"Well May let us in, You said we were gonna finish the Death Star!" Ned rushed.

"You guys can't just bust into my room!"

I was about to reply after I'd finished ogling peters physique, when Aunt May walked in unexpectedly.

"That turkey meatloaf recipe is a disaster, let's go to dinner. Thai? Ned, Gracie you want a Thai?"

"Yeah-"
"Yes-"

"No, they've got a thing-"
"A thing to do..after" Ned stuttered and gave May a sheepish smile.

"I'm don't have a thing, I'm free" the boys turned to look at me alarmed.
"What" I mouthed to them.

I turned back to May as did the rest of the boys and smiled.

"Ok" she looked at Peter then at me and then back to Peter "maybe put on some clothes"

She then left as I passed Peter a shirt that was on his chair without looking at him, too embarrassed.

"SHE DOESN'T KNOW!" Ned whisper yelled.

"NOBODY KNOWS. Well I mean Mr. Stark knows because he made my suit but that's it!"

"TONY STARK MADE YOU THAT?!" Ned pointed towards the suit.

I remained silent trying to process all this through my mind.

Peter is Spider-Man

I saw him semi naked

Nobody knows he's Spider-Man except us

Mr. Stark made him a suit.

Oh god! What have i gotten myself into. It had to be Peter...it had to be him. The person I've been crushing on and in love with since 5th grade is a superhero.

Just my luck!

"Are you an avenger?"
"Basically"

Oh and he's apparently an avenger. Add that to the list.

Peter finished putting on his shirt and I turned back refusing to make eye contact with him.

"You can't tell anybody about this. Neither of you guys can't, you gotta keep it a secret" he approached us. Forcing me to look into his eyes to see he was dead serious.

" a secret? Why?" Oh my god Ned facepalms

"Because you know what she's like if she finds out people are trying to kill me every single night she's not gonna let me do this anymore!" Peter rushed.

I stood in front of Peter and cupped his face with my hands.

"Peter calm down ok we won't tell, you can trust us" I said in a calm manner and gave a small smile. I rubbed my thumbs along his cheeks as he signed in relief before smiling back at me.