twσ

α/n wíth вσn вσn

gUYS IM ACTUALLY NOT 5'1 AND IM ACTUALLY 4'9 OR 4'8 AND IM ACTUALLY CRYING CAUDE I THOUGHT I WAS TOLL AND I FEEL SMOLL WHAT THE HELL! MY TITA CHECKED HOW TALL I WAS AND NOW IM FRICKIN 4'9 LIKE WHAT

• • •

“I watch them all leave,
One By One..
Without saying a single word.
Because I knew,
If they knew How much I needed them, They would stay.
Oh how this superficial love hurts.”

• • •

Jungkook tried to concentrate, trying to perfect his footwork as the others gather around the new dance teacher, obviously trying to flirt or impress her.

The only person who was helping him out with his footwork, was gis Yoongi Hyung.

Who was obviously annoyed at the others actions, He was giving them stares and facepalms as they all crowd the girl.

Jungkook was getting a hand of it, till he tripped over Yoongi's foot and fell to his knees, And sure he scrapped them.

Which obviously made a huge thud, Causing everyone to look at him.

Yoongi pulled him up, Saying a sorry while dusting the dust off Jungkook.

Jungkook heard a scoff and looked up, The members and the petite lady were loikunf at him with a frown.

He held Yoongi's hand, Behind his back. Squeezing it slightly and Yoongi took the message and spoke up.

“Whats wrong?”

He said, squeezing back Jungkooks hand to calm him down slightly.

“Do you know how hard Jai Hee was trying to teach us? And he decides to mess up? Do you know how Disrespectful that is to Jai Hee and her hard work”

Every word that came out from Taehyung's mouth was like Venom to Jungkook, His heart dropped silently from the words of his Best Friend.

The truth was, The dancr instructor barely did anything to help them, She just stood there, Constantly flipping her hair and biting her lip.

Yoongi tsked and grabbed Jungkooks hand, Pulling him out of the room and shouted,

“I'll take Jungkook home!”

Yoongi yelled, Slammung the door and taking Jungkook to his car, Hand in hand.

Jungkook sat on the passenger seat and Yoongi sits on the drivers seat, Starting the car.

He looked at Jungkook who was barely moving, He was shaking and he like like he would cry any minute.

Unlike the other members, Yoongi was much more attracted to the younger and took care of him. He admits, Jai Hee was pretty.. But he just didnt like how She was doing her job.

He intertwined his fingers among Jungkooks, Kissing the palm of Jungkooks hand, Making Jungkook smile slightly.

He wrapped an arm around him.

“I wont leave you” Yoongi says, Huskily.

“Promise?”

“Promise.”

Liar.