Ending

Thank you all for the wonderful comments. Though, I still cant say Im okay. But i'll try my best.

Thank you all so much... It means so much too me that people out there kinda cares about me..

If you have read the first book, you know where this chapter came from (I'll explain at the end)

There will also be an alternative Ending ❤️

“We will love you, Like you loved us”

Jimin sits down on the grass, holding the rose close to his chest as Taehyung plucks out the petals from his white rose.

“We're all gathered around today, To witness the burial of The Man, Who fought through hard times, And didnt give up on the worst”

Yoongi announced, Laying his hand gently into the hard surface of Jungkooks coffin. The only thing you can see is the peaceful, sleeping face of the boy.

(See what I did? Not yet?)

A flower resting onto his soft, Pink, pale lips as the others stare at him at awe.

“Before, We bury the body of this young man, Jeon Jungkook; Let us hear the thoughts of the others” Yoongi said, getting down as Taehyung replaces his spot.

“Jeon Junggukie, It is I, Your favorite hyung”

The others flash him a glare as Taehyung smiles sadly. Twirling the small white rose on his finger tips.

“I wanted to say, Im sorry. I deeply apologize for not protecting you, As it was my duty as your bestfriend. I always wanted to hug you and hold you till you calm down. I was just.. So blind not to help you, It was so stupid of myself. I hope you hear me out now, Though you may not forgive me, I will always fight for you”

Taehyung made a speech, His voice cracking in some parts and wiping away a tear that escaped his eye and placed the rose beside the Body of Jungkook.

He walked down, And It was Jimins turn.

“Jungkook..” Jimin started, inhaling and looked at his peaceful face.

“I love you, So much. I hate the memories of hurting you, Mentally, Emotionally, and physically. If I could turn back time, I would quickly stop myself- Yell at myself if I have too. Seeing you now, So peaceful... I remember the times you would tell me that you wanted peace too. Your wish is granted, But You need to remember, I will protect you in the future, When I see you again. I love you, My Jungkook-ssi”

Jimin was done, He kissed the Rose and placed it beside Jungkook. Like What Taehyung did and walked down, Next was a crying Hobi who was sniffing and sulking.

“You know, You were my favorite Dongsaeng out of these two idiots. I- *sniff* Miss you *cough* So much *snort* I love *inhuman noise* you, Im soReE *cri*”

(does this chapter feel... Familiar?)

Hoseok had to make his speech short, Because he bursted into tears and placed the pink peony flower into the coffin and Jin escorted him down.

Namjoon stood beside Jungkooks coffin, Looking down and clearing his throat.

“Our Maknae, Jeon Jungkook.. I awfully regret the times I treated you like a slave, I should've been a greater leader and fought side by side with you.. If only The old Namjoon wasnt so stupid and didnt start abusing you. On behalf of Bangtan, Your Family; We will all miss you. Miss your smile, Miss your happy vibe.Now.. Your nothing but a beautiful memory, to us. But, You will forever be our Golden Maknae, Even if you arent here with us”

(I am sneaky)

Namjoon let out a shaky sigh and picked out the tulip that was hiding in his pocket and placed it in the coffin, bidding goodbye to the younger and leaving.

Jin and Yugyeom went next, They were sobbing just like J-hope, They didnt speak a word for they might burst out any minute.

Jin and Yugyeom had heaps of Daisies in a plastic covering and laid it into the coffin.

Lisa went up there and spoke her heart out, Saying that he shouldnt have died like this, That he had so much more.

Yoongi was the last one, he looked down at the younger and at everyone.

“Before we bury his body, Yet again, I have a speech. A letter from Jeon Jungkook” Yoongi took out the letter from his pocket and opened it slowly, Being greeted with Jungkooks Neat hand writing.

“Dear Hyungs, From Jeon Jungkook.

I dont know what to say to all of you, But this letter will be opened when I take my final breathes and lay in a meadow of flowers and sleep forever. I couldnt explain how I have gotten myself in this place, now how to get out of it. I should have been a better Member than I was, But unfortunately.. I have failed. Its my fault why I am here, In this box full of flowers. My fault because I couldnt stop it. Every Flower That comes out, and wilts away... Just like what happened to me. Please, Dont waste your tears on my death, Forget me and fulfill The life you always seem to want without me. I wrote this letter to bid goodbye to all the people I love. Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung, Hobi hyungs.. I love you all. I should have told you guys when I was still there, But I was to scared to approach you without hesitating and running away. I was weak, But I didnt know how to face it. Thats why I wrote it in this letter, To tell you all that I will miss you.

I have done my best as the maknae of Bangtan, Now its my time to spread my wings and fly. I love you all.

Goodbye and Goodnight, Hyungs.

Love, Jeon Jungkook.”

Then, They all watched the coffin go down. Some people were crying, Some were on the verge of screaming and crying.

Yoongi sighed and smiled, Knowing Jungkook would be safe, Up there.

Jungkook flew around his hyungs, kissing them on the forehead with out them knowing. His White wings spreading on his back.

‘I forgive you’

He said quietly, as they watch his coffin go down the hole and started covering it with soil.

He gave a final hug to them and started flying up to the clouds, Meeting the light and smiling to himself.

Goodnight, Hyungs’

A/N with Bon Bon

Do you guys get it? Basically, I've planned this ending for a long time now. Without you guys knowing...

I have published the ending of this chapter, And you guys thought It was just a regular chapter... But you were all wroonggg! Little did you guys know, The reason why I made three endings is because one of them was the ending of the sequel.

Have you guys eaten? Slept well?

-Author Bon Bon