Dreaming About Noodles/ The Furious 5

Po lands hard on the wooden floor . He wakes up.

???- Po ?

Someone was climbing up the ladder. It was Akemi , checking on him. Po looks at her.

Akemi- ( chuckles ) Are you okay ? Sounded like a hard fall .

Po- Y-yeah. I'm fine.

Po looks around his room and sees that it's covered in the Furious Five merchandise. Po sighs as he attempts to kick himself up with his feet.

Akemi rests her head on her paw as she smirks.

Akemi- Another kung fu warrior dream I suppose you had ?

Po- Yeah. Wait , how did you know what I was dreaming about ?

Akemi- That's because that's all you ever dream about , smart guy ( chuckles )

Po- Very funny , sis. Very funny.

???- Po , Akemi , what are you two doing up there ?

Both- Uh , nothing.

Po hops up to his feet and faces the action figures of the Furious 5. Po hopped in front of them as he mimicked their moves.

Po- Hi-ya ! Monkey ! Mantis ! Crane ! Viper ! Tigress ! ( makes a roaring sound )

Outside on the balcony across Po's window was their neighbor , a pig . she stares at po while watering her flowers. Akemi chuckles in amusement . Po tries to play it cool and then ducks quickly out of sight. Making Akemi laugh even louder to the point she's on the verge of tears.
Akemi calms down and wipes her tears.

???- Po ! Akemi ! Let's go ! You'll be late for work !

Both- Coming !

Akemi quickly jumps down the ladder and runs. Po takes a ninja star from his floor and chucks it at the wall , but fails twice and takes it down with him.

Then Po accidentally steps on one of Akemi's three tails , making her yelp like a dog . Po then falls on the floor beside Akemi as a panda-shaped shadow looms over them.

Po- Sorry , Akemi. Sorry , Dad.

???- Sorry doesn't make the noodles.

Then it turns out that the shadow were baskets being carried by a goose. His name is Mr.  Ping.

Ping- What were you doing up there ? All that noise ?

Po- Just dreaming , dad.

Ping- About what ?

Po- Huh ?

Ping- What were you dreaming about ?

Ping puts down a basket on the table and starts chopping away the vegetables as he looks at Po , expecting for an answer.

Po- What was I uh.... I was dreaming about uhh....

Akemi glances at Po and gave him a "Well ? " look.

Po- Noodles ?

Akemi- Huh.

Ping stops chopping and glances at the table asking Po.

Ping- Noodles ? You were dreaming about noodles ?

Po- Uh , yeah. What else would I be dreaming about ?

Po hands a bowl of noodles to a female bunny customer before realizing his throwing star is in there.

Po- Oh , be careful ! The soup is ... Sharp.

Ping- Oh , happy day ! My son is finally having a noodle dream !

Ping began rummaging through something and arrives with an apron and noodle hat. He tues the apron around Po's waist and puts a noodle hat in Po's hands.