Go

At the Temple of Heaven , Akemi was training with Kitsune. Akemi was doing very good on the kung fu. After the training was over , Akemi bows in respect and so does Kitsune by bowing her head down in respect also. Kitsune gives her a small smile.

Kitsune- ( telepathically ) You are ready.

Akemi- I am ?

Kitsune nods.

Akemi- I-I don't know what to say . I mean , after 24 hours , I'm already finished ?

Kitsune- Correct.

Then all of the sudden , they heard screaming. Akemi and Kitsune looked at the misty apparition that shows them everyone of the Valley of Peace is evacuating. And Tai Lung making his way to the Jade Palace. Then the apparition disappears as it fades away.

Akemi- Oh my God. Tai Lung's there already ?! What're we gonna do ?!

Kitsune turns to her with a blank face.

Kitsune- You must go.

Akemi- Wh-wha ? Already ?

Kitsune- Yes. After all , your training is complete and Shifu is your true master.

Akemi- But what about you ? What if they make fun of me about my tails again ?

Kitsune- ( telepathically ) Like I said , you can't let the insults of the past get you. It's what's inside that counts .

Kitsune puts her paw on Akemi's chest.
Kitsune then backs up and looks up at the silvery moonlight. Then she turns to crystal. Akemi was now in awe. Akemi was hesitant and reluctant to go but nods her head and her face became determined as she ran out of the Temple , on her way to the Jade Palace.

To Be Continued.....
Sorry if the chapter's a bit short.