Akemi Meets The Mighty Kitsune

As Akemi kept running away , she began to well up in tears. The words : "freak" , "Don't Belong Here" , "Nothing" , and "Nobody" kept running through her head. Then she tripped as she let out a small yelp. Not checking the injury on her knee , she kept running , then she slipped and slid down the hill screaming.

As she slid down , she curls up in a ball and saddened by how come she looked different than anyone else.

Akemi- Where do I belong ?

Then she a blue sparkly butterfly landed on her knee.

Akemi- Huh ?

Akemi looks up at her knee to see a beautiful butterfly looking at her with curiosity

Akemi looks up at her knee to see a beautiful butterfly looking at her with curiosity. Akemi tilts her head slightly to the right. Then the butterfly flew off.

Akemi- W-wait ! Come back !

Akemi quickly got up and started chasing after it deeper into the forest. She felt like she's been chasing it for hours. Then it came to a stop as she saw dozens of more butterflies of it's kind. Akemi was amazed.

Akemi- Wow.

Then the butterflies flew off . As the butterflies cleared off , Akemi gasps in surprise. She saw a beautiful nine tailed fox. Crystal blue fur with wavy soft hair. It's tails were soft and has dark blue tips on them

The Kitsune turns to face Akemi. Akemi walks up to the Kitsune .

Akemi- H-hello. Are... Are you the mighty Kitsune ?

Without responding , the Kitsune uses her powers to levitate Akemi at midair.

Akemi- Wh-whoa !

Still levitating , the Kitsune walks up to her.

Kitsune- ( telepathically ) I have been waiting for quite some time .

Akemi- For... For me ?

Kitsune nods in response and kept talking telepathically.

Kitsune- ( telepathically ) Yes. For you. Oogway chose you for a reason.

Akemi- Y-you know Oogway ?

Kitsune- ( telepathically ) Yes. I do.

Akemi- Where am I ?

Kitsune stops levitating Akemi and gently puts her down.

Kitsune- You're at the Temple of Heaven. A sacred place in Beijin .

The mist clouds disappear to reveal the Temple of Heaven

The mist clouds disappear to reveal the Temple of Heaven. Akemi gasps in stares in awe.

Akemi- How did I get here ?

Kitsune- ( telepathically ) You took a secret path

Akemi- Secret path ?

Kitsune notices her injury and looks , concerned .

Kitsune- ( telepathically ) My dear , you're hurt .

Akemi- Huh ?

Then Akemi looks down at her scratched knee.

Akemi- Oh. It's just a scratch.

Kitsune- ( telepathically ) A scratch ? Or an injury ?

Akemi- Um , with all due respect but , what's the difference ?

Without answering , the icy blue kitsune wrapped her one tail on Akemi's knee. Then it began to glow.

Kitsune- ( telepathically ) A scratch is just  barely a lesser wound , only from a tiny incision. An injury is like an abrasion. When the skin has been scraped hard enough to rub away.

After the tail stopped glowing , Kitsune unwrapped her tail to reveal Akemi's scrape has completely disappeared. Akemi gasps and holds her leg up close. Akemi then looks up at Kitsune. The kitsune was even taller than Tigress. Four inches taller perhaps.

Akemi- What are you trying to say ?

Kitsune- ( telepathically ) I'm trying to say that you can't hold onto what's from the past forever. You must let your problems go.

Akemi- But how can I ? They'll just think I'm useless. Needless . Nothing but a dumb old fox who does nothing but play tricks.

Kitsune sits down and places one of  her tails under her chin , to make her look at the nine tailed vixen.

Kitsune- ( telepathically) Even if you are different from the others , doesn't mean you're all those things. It's what inside that counts....

Kitsune puts her paw on chest where her heart is. The puts her paw on Akemi's chest.

Kitsune- ( telepathically ) You are special in your own way.

Akemi brightens up now. Feeling very inspired by the kitsune's words.

Kitsune- Come.... My student. We've got much learning to do .

Kitsune began to walk to the temple with Akemi following her.

To Be Continued...
I used an Alolan ninetales for kitsune. To make her more mystic. So I hope it's okay.