1st Day of Training

The morning gong rung. Shifu enters the hallway of the bunkhouse. The Five burst out of their rooms in a flash , ready for inspection.

Five- Good morning , Master.

But two other doors remained closed.

Shifu- Panda ?

The slams their doors open.

Shifu- Panda , vixen , wake up !

The two rooms are empty.

Shifu- ( chuckles ) They quit.

Time Skip....

Shifu and the Five walk up the the training hall's doors. Crane was upset that the vixen he loves quit.

Viper- What do we do now , Master ? With the panda and the vixen gone ? Who will become the dragon warrior ?

Shifu- All we can do is resume our training and to trust in time the dragon warrior will be revealed.

Shifu opens the door to find himself face to face with Po's butt first at the door. Po was straining as he was trying to do a split. But Akemi wasn't with him.

Shifu- What are you doing  ?!

Po was on the training horses in the middle of the courtyard. Po looks over his shoulder to see Shifu and the Five staring at him.

Po- Hey , uh... Good morning , Master . i just thought I'd warm up a bit.

Shifu looks around the room for the three tailed vixen. Hoping at least she quit.

Shifu- Where's the vixen ?!

Akemi- Up here !

They look up to see Akemi laying on her stomach on the beam. Crane looks in adoration . Akemi jumps off and lands in front of Shifu. Still not happy with them here , Shifu turns to Po with a stern glare.

Shifu- You're stuck.

Po- Wha ? Stuck ? Pfft.... Stuck. Does this look stuck to you ?... Yeah , I'm stuck.

Shifu- ( to Crane ) Help him.

Crane- Oh dear.

Crane gingerly approaches the stuck panda . Then grabs Po's waist band to his pants and attempts to pull him up by flapping his .

Po- Maybe on three. One,  two--

Crane pulls him up , as Po flops on his back , then he gets onto his feet.

Po- Thank you.

Crane- Don't mention it.

Po- No , really. I appreci--

Crane cuts him off sternly and warningly .

Crane- Ever.

Crane then returns with the Five.

Shifu- You actually thought you can learn to do a full split in one night ? It takes years to develop one's flexibility.

Shifu flings two small boards up in the air and Tigress steps forward.

Shifu- and years to apply it in combat...

Shifu snaps his fingers instantly as Tigress leaps high into the air and executes a perfect split kick. Po's awestruck , while Akemi just rolled her eyes at Tigress. Then Tigress lands in front of Po and beside Akemi. She glares at them and let out a huff before standing up and walking to Shifu's side. The broken chunks of the board landed all around Po. He picks up a splintered chunk and hides it behind his back. Akemi could've swore her brother's in love with an aggressive Tigress. Shifu caught him and snaps at him.