The Dragon Warrior Festival

Back at the noodle shop , Po is serving customers at their tables as Akemi washes the dishes. Po was struggling to squeeze through the small gaps , due to his chubbiness . He accidentally knocks himself into a table.

Male pig- Hey , watch it , Po !

Po- Oh. Sorry. Suck it up .

Po sucks in his stomach. Akemi spots him having trouble at the tables.

Akemi- ( smirks ) Having trouble over there , Po ?

Po- Wha ??? No .Come on , I'm doing fine.

Without paying attention and attempting to lift himself free , his black puffy tail accidentally leans into the bunny family's bowl , making the babies cry . Akemi shakes her head as she grabs a bowl of noodles and walks to the bunny family's table.

Po saw what he did and instantly apologizes.

Po- Oops , sorry. A thousand pardons.

Akemi- Oh , Po. You gotta be careful where you're going.

Akemi takes the old bowl and gives the family a new bowl of noodles , making the babies stop crying and smile.

Akemi - See ? Remember Po , It's not just about you. It's about us. The noodle family.

Po- You mean a small noodle market in a tiny village ?

Not getting the point , Akemi's ears droop as she gives Po an annoyed look.

Po- What ?

Then they heard a gong sound. Akemi's ears perked up at the noise as her three tails move. She and Po turned to see the palace staff sticking up a poster of the Furious 5.

Po- What ?!

Po and Akemi run over to the poster. Po reads the writings and becomes excited.

Po- Master Oogway's choosing the dragon warrior . Today !

Po then sets down the bowls .

Po- Everyone ! Everyone ! Go , get to the Jade Palace ! One of the Five's going to get the dragon scroll ! Come on , Akemi , let's go !

He grabs his sister's paw and drags her to the exit as begins ushering everyone out , Ping looks up from the counter.

Akemi- Whoa , whoa , hold on Po !

Then Po runs over to an elderly rabbit with coins.

Po- This is the greatest day in Kung Fu history ! Don't worry about it , just go !

He begins following the customers out of the restaurant until...

Ping- Po ! Akemi ! Where are you two going ?

Po hides his dismay as he turns back to his father.

Po- To the... Jade Palace ?

Slightly out of the door , Akemi sighs , knowing it will end well.

Ping- But you're forgetting your noodle cart

He rolls the heavy cart to them.

Ping- Po , Akemi. The whole valley will be there. And you'll sell noodles to all of them.

Po- Selling noodles ?

Ping nods happily while smiling.

Po and Akemi glances at each other before looking back down at Ping.

Po- But Dad , I was kinda thinking maybe me an--

Ping- Yeah ?

Po- I was kinda thinking we...