Keychain ( Thor Odinson )

You dug around for a bit, then your grabbed something cold, like metal, which was forged into a loop. You lifted it with your index finger. It was a keychain with a hammer at the end of it. Excitement hit you as you realised who it was. Thor Odinson. Your long term crush.

Tony raised an eyebrow as you set the keychain down. Everyone turned to Thor, who was watching you. It took a moment but he finally noticed their stares.

"What?" Thor asked, turning his seat.

"(Y/N) pulled your trinket." Loki pointed out.

"Oh!" Thor exclaimed as he got off the stool. He made his way to the closet. "After you, Lady (Y/N)." He smiled.

You thanked him and went into the closet, Thor close behind.

"Get some action, point break." Tony whispered to Thor before closing the door.

"What did he mean by action?" Thor turned to you. "Did he mean fight to the death? Because I certaintly wouldnt do that with you." 

"He meant.. other things. Not fighting." You chuckled.

"Like what?" Thor questioned. 

"Uh.." A blush creeped across your face. "Intimate stuff? N-not the.. not that type of stuff, l-like kissing. O-or just t-talking!" You stuttered.

You could feel his body come closer to you, making you blush harder. He placed a hand on your cheek. "Then I must ask, may I kiss you, Lady (Y/N)?" 

Your eyes widened in surprise. You opened your mouth to say something, but nothing came out. You closed your mouth and nodded slightly. 

Thor leaned in, and so did you. Your lips connected. HIs lips were warm, it sent shivers down your spine. He wrapped his arms around your waits and tapped your side, signalling you to jump. You jumped and wrapped your legs around his waist, running your hands through his hair. He smiled into the kiss, then pulled back. 

"You taste sweet." Thor hummed, licking his bottom lip. 

"T-thank you.." You stuttered.

Thor chuckled. You unwrapped your legs and dropped down. He ran a thumb across your bottom lip, making you practically melt. Your knees almost gave in, but Thor wrapped his arms around your waist once again. He  took his hand a brushed your cheek, smiling. 

"You're very beautiful, Lady (Y/N)." Thor grinned. Your words were caught in your throat again. 

There was an awkward silence between you two. To break the silence, you stoob on your toes and gave Thor a kiss on the cheek, causing him to chuckle again. 

Tony opened the door to see Thor hugging you, with a large grin. You blushed, and shuffled out of Thor's arms. Tony grinned and raised an eyebrow.

You quickly scrambled out of the closet.