Fake Knife ( Loki Laufeyson )

Your dug into the bucket, grabbing something plastic. You lifted it up. It looked like the hand of a throwing knife, you glared at it confused. You looked up to Tony, until you flicked your finger over some sort of switch, causing a fake blade to pop it. You jumped a bit, dropping the fake knife. 

"Reindeer Games! Your up!" Tony called. Loki scowled and got up out of his chair, Thor patting him on the back. 

You headed into the closet, huffing to yourself. You watched as Tony practically forced LOki into the closet, due to Loki's resistance. Tony looked at you and winked, then closed the door, causing the room to call into darkness. 

"I can tell how uneasy you are." Loki said immediately. 

"Wh-what! I'm not-" You denied.

"You are." Loki chuckled. "You're quite a bad liar." 

You stayed silent, slightly intimidated. Loki let out a chuckle. You never said it, but you had a crush on Loki, and everyone knew, Loki on the other hand, seemed oblivious. 

You could feel Loki's presence closer to you, making your face heat up even more. He ran a hand through your hair, causing a whimper to escape your lips. This earned another chuckled from Loki.

"My my, you are cute." Loki leaned in. "Wish I could keep you for myself." Loki said lowly, a small growl in his voice. His fingers traced your jawline, and when the reached your chin, he lifted it. 

Loki's lips brushed against yours, a small smile forming.  You were speachless, you had no idea what to say. You were pretty sure if you tried talking now, you'd ruin the moment so you stayed quiet. Loki's eyes were staring down yours, a glimmer of passion in them. He leaned in, your lips finally connecting. Both of your eyes shut at the same time, a slight hum coming from you. His lips were warm and soft, but the kiss seemed needy. He deepened the kiss and wrapped a arm around your waist, his free hands running through your hair. The kiss was dizzying, but you loved it. Your knees were shaking so you stabilized yourself by putting your hands on his shoulders. 

Just as you two were getting even more heated, he pulled away, making you whimper from the loss of contact. He smirked and chuckled once more.

"Needy." Loki licked his bottom lip. "I like that." 

"Shut up." You caught your breath and pouted. 

"So you do speak." Loki leaned in again. "Your voice is lovely." You blushed even more.

After a few more moments of silent, Loki broke it by putting his hands up against the wall behind you, making a small thud. You yelped, but he hushed you. "Will you be mine?" He asked in a low voice. You nodded, but he didn't seem to like that. "Speak up."

"Y-yes." You whimpered, causing a grin from Loki.

He pushed his knee between your legs, making you gasp. He kissed you again, this time it was more lusty. You accepted it again, letting Loki take dominance. Loki growled into the kiss, earning a hum from you. The kiss was shorter, due to the time in the closet. 

As you two pulled away, the door opened slowly. He shuffled away from you, but you grabbed a hold of his hand. Thor was at the door, since Tony didnt want to walk in on anything. Thor let out a laugh and turned to Tony.

"They're just holding hands!" Thor grinned. 

As you two walked out, Thor gave Loki another pat on the back as a 'good job'.