Baby Goblin Prince~Fluff

A/N: aghhhh I just love this gif don't you? (gif  is up top) Anyhoo I hope you like this one!

Character: Jareth the Goblin King

(Y/n the Goblin Queen's PoV)

Sick. That's what I've felt like for the past week. I've been bed ridden for a day now. My husband Jareth made me lie in bed until I felt better. So far, I don't feel better at all. I've been throwing up in the morning and afternoon. Jareth comes into check on me once in awhile. Some of the goblins like to come into our chambers and bother me.

Jareth is starting to get worried. Jareth sends in one of the Goblin nurses. He stands outside of our chambers waiting for the nurse to finish evaluating me. "Well, my queen I have some good news. You're not sick. In fact you're far from it! Congratulations! You're pregnant! A couple weeks along in fact." The goblin nurse exclaimed. My jaw dropped in shock. 'Well that would explain alot....' I thought. "Um could you please leave. And send Jareth in please? and don't tell him please..." I said. The goblin nurse had nodded her head and left. 

  Jareth rushed in and went beside the bed. "Is everything okay luv?" Jareth asked as he grabbed my hand. I smiled and kissed it. "Jareth, I'm not sick. In fact, it's much better than that!" Jareth looked at me confused as heck. He furrowed his eyebrows. I watched as his blue mismatched eyes studied my face looking for any hint. I gave him a soft smile. I held his purple glove covered hand and looked straight into his mismatched eyes. "Jareth I'm pregnant! You're going to be a daddy." I said with so much love and affection for him.

  Jareth's eyes grew wide and he suddenly gave me so much kisses on my face that I was gasping for air. "Oh sweetheart! That's wonderful! I'm going to be a daddy!" Jareth cheered. "I'm going to be a mommy. Wow." I said looking at him. "Can I get out of bed now?" I asked as I caressed the bed sheets. "Of course, love. Let me help you." Jareth said helping me out of bed. "How far along are you?" Jareth asked. I looked at him. "According to the nurse, I'm a couple weeks along." I replied. "Well, we got a long way to go..." Jareth said as he gave me a kiss on the head.

  ~9 months later~

  I screamed out in pain. "Jareth please it hurts! Make it stop!!!" I yelled out as I gripped the bed sheets. Well if you hadn't guessed, I'm giving birth. Jareth was beside me. "I'm sorry luv but I can't use magic on you. It could hurt our child. Just please, push my love. You can do this." Jareth said as he grabbed one of my hands and held it. Jareth was the only person in the room besides the goblin nurse. "Okay, my queen. Just push, keep pushing." The goblin nurse coaxed. I breathed heavily and pushed with all my strength. 

  A loud cry echoed throughout the room and the castle. Jareth looked at my sweat covered face, panting heavily. He kissed my forehead and whispered, "You did it babe." You smiled softly and the pain was over. But the crying wouldn't stop. Jareth left my side for a moment to see his child. The goblin nurse had wrapped our child in a small blanket. She handed the baby over to Jareth. "Congratulations, it's lovely baby boy!" She said as she left the room. Jareth smiled softly and went back to my side. 

  "Look (Y/n). It's a boy." Jareth said as he looked down at his screaming child. "Oh wonderful! Uh Jareth...the nurse left me covered in bloody blankets. Could you clean it up please? Also I want to hold him." I said reaching out at the screaming baby. Jareth shook his head and smiled. He handed me our baby. Much to our amazement, our son had stopped crying. With the flick of Jareth's wrist, everything in the room was cleaned up. 

 I smiled lovingly at our newborn. "Jareth, honey. Look he has your eyes." I giggled and as Jareth quickly rushed to see. "So he does. What shall we name?" Jareth asked he laid down beside me in the bed. I laid my head on his shoulder and carefully handed our son over to him. Jareth smiled lovely at him. "I was thinking, Thomas or Jareth Jr. Or (a special boys name you like)" I said with smile. Jareth looked at me wild eyed and chuckled. "I do like Jareth Jr. I think Thomas is a great name." Jareth said then gave me a kiss. 

 "Thomas Henry. That's our son's name" I said. We spent the rest of the night with Thomas. I rested a bit. 

Outside of the castle, every goblin the kingdom was rejoicing.