To Heaven and Back~Fluff mostly/little bit of smut

(this was written in 2020)

Requested by: I forget whom sorry :/

Persona: Ziggy Stardust

In which, Ziggy annoys the reader and the reader gets highly turned on from Ziggy musicals performance.

(Y/n's PoV)

boop. "Ziggy, stop." boop. "Stop. Please." boop "DAMNIT! ZIGGY! I SAID STOP!!!!" I yell loudly. Ziggy whimpers then breaks into a fit of giggles. boop. "Ziggy why? I'm trying to watch my show....please stop." I say. Ziggy smiles, cuddling into my side. "Don't you have to get ready for your gig?" I asked focusing on the telly.

I roll my eyes at Ziggy's toothy grin. "Yeahh but I wanna just cuddle with yooouuuu." Ziggy cooed into my ear. He wraps his arms around my waist.As he pulls me close, I groan out in frustration. "Let go of me please...get ready for your show!" I whined out. Ziggy always seemed to get like this before one of shows. Needless to say, I was not at all used to it...yet.

I snuggled in close to him at least enjoying warmth of his body. I heard a small whimpering sound.

"Ziggy what's wrong?"

"I got a boner but I don't know if you wanna help me with it."

My heart stopped beating for two seconds. Oh well...that's fine. "Oh well erm...uh..." I untangled myself from his arms and stretched my arms out. I knew this would happen sometime. I've never had sex with Ziggy yet. "Ziggy, I'll um help you out after the show." I mumbled, I looked away.

Ziggy had whimpered but he grinned widely. "That'll please the crowd. " I shook my head at the comment but laughed at his childishness.

"I'll go get ready now love." Ziggy pecked my cheek. He literally dashed out of the room to find his makeup stylist.

~time skip lovelies~

I laid down on the plush sofa in Ziggy's dressing room. Ziggy looked so handsome up on that stage. I kept my gaze strongly on the door, waiting for Ziggy to pop in. Soon enough he walked in with sweat all over his body. His hair was even more wild and crazier than before. Fucking sexy. I bit my lip, hard. Ziggy sat down right next to me.

"Hello love, did you enjoy the show?" His eyes were bright and full of that adrenaline from the show. 

I couldn't think of anything to say so I just kissed him. His whole upper body fell back. Caught him off guard, I felt him grip my waist. I moved my body so I straddled his lap. Our lips kept mashing together. He pulled away and began breathing heavily. "Fuck...Is this what you really wanna do right now?" 

Looking into his lust-filled eyes, I nodded feverishly. I wanted this. "Yes Ziggy, please take me..." I looked away with red tinted cheeks. A small smile appeared on his face. Ziggy pulled away and undressed himself. He stood in the middle of the room wearing nothing but blue fire tights. He stared at me eager. "Undress love, don't worry it'll only be me who sees." Ziggy spoke softly. 

I undress and leave myself in my panties and bra. I've never been this exposed to anyone before, Ziggy made his way over to my spot on the couch. "I love you." He whispered in my ear. In return I moaned. Ziggy kissed my lips. We made out on the couch as he took our clothing off. His boner poked my thigh, I gasped at his needy touch. He kissed down my neck and to my collar bone. Then to the valley between my tits. 

"Ziggy just, stick it in. I don't want the foreplay." I moaned out when he bit my nipple. He pulled away, his eyes trailed up my body and finally landed on my eyes. "Eager are we?" He smirked then giggled. I whined, bucking my hips. He took the hint. "I gotta get a condom love." Ziggy leaned over to the table and grabbed a package. I rubbed my thighs together feeling my heat. 

Ziggy rolled the condom onto his erection then situated himself. "You ready love?" He asks softly. I nod my head "Yes." 

"This is gonna hurt." Ziggy lined himself up with my entrance, I closed my eyes. A small cry came out of my mouth as he slipped himself in. Ziggy didn't move. Fuck this hurt. "Y/n...are you a virgin?" Ziggy spoke quietly. I open my tearful eyes, Ziggy stared back at me. I nodded slowly but looked away. "We can stop, we don't have-" I cut Ziggy off by kissing his perfectly shaped lips. I bucked my hips and soon Ziggy pounded into me. 

He slowed his pace but kept kissing me. I moaned softly into his mouth, my fingers tangled in his red locks. I pulled away from his mouth leaning into ear. At that moment, Ziggy sped up his pace, thrusting into me at an inhuman speed. 

The couch moved at both our paces. Soon enough I felt a warm feeling in my lower area. "David...I-I-" I stuttered out as I suddenly felt the best emotion since forever. 

"Holy shit" Ziggy breathed out as one of the most strangest sounds came out of his mouth. He stopped thrusting hips, and slowly pulled out. Ziggy collapsed on top of me still naked. His head laid in between my tits. I looked down at the top of his head with glossy eyes. 

"What the actually fuck just happened?" I asked through my euphoric sense. Ziggy stared at me with that goofy look. 

"Oh love~" Ziggy trails his fingers to my hair, twirling a lock. "I took you to heaven and back~"