Stressed part 2~smut

(this was written in 2019ish)

This the second half of the request which was requested by:  BonoNirvanaBowie

Character: Thomas Jerome Newton

(Y/n) went somewhere she hadn't been in awhile, the local pub. She sat down at the counter and ordered a dry martini. She just sat talking to the bartender.

( Y/n's Pov)

"...He actually did that? To you?" Harry the bartender asked raising an eyebrow. I nodded slowly and shedding a small tear. I look down at the counter sadly. "(Y/n) don't worry everything will be okay. I know Thomas loves you." Harry said wiping down the countertop. Shaking my head, I take a sip of my martini. The door slammed opened.

  "Where is she? (Y/n)!"

I turn around and see Thomas frantically speedwalking over to me. He sits down, staring at me. I look away from him. "Harry, another martini please and a bowl of onion rings." I say taking a swig of my martini finishing it off. Harry nods his head. He gives Thomas a dirty look. I shake my head still looking away. I feel a hand on my shoulder I sigh.

"What Thomas? Why are you here? I thought you didn't want to see me." I growl with angst as Harry comes back over with the Martini and some onion rings. I smile and nod. "Thank you." I say waving him off taking a bite of one of the rings. "(Y/n), I'm sorry that I blew up back there. You now how I get sometimes. Just...listen I love you and just please come back. I'm sorry luv. I really am." Thomas says most sincerely. I let out a sigh, I turn to look at Thomas with a sorrowful face.

"Fine I forgive you. Just let me eat my wings." I roll my eyes, taking a bite of a wing. Thomas wraps an arm around me protectively as Harry looks at him whilst cleaning a beer glass. I smile, laughing slightly.

~Time skip~

  I went to the bedroom to get some sleep. I lie down in the bed and close my eyes. The bed dips and Thomas wraps an arm around me. He starts to pepper kisses all over my neck. A moan erupts from my mouth and I sit up pushing Thomas away. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I ask not angrily just...I don't know.

"Well this is my other apology...wanna do it?" Thomas asks giving me puppy dog eyes. I melt at the sight. I give in and give him a kiss. Thomas climbs on top of me. He begins to kiss down my neck. I let a moan. He lifts my upper body up and takes of my shirt and bra getting right to it. Smirking, "Wow you never do that..." I say. Thomas just gives a side smile as he slips my right nipple into his mouth. He rolls the erect bud in between his teeth whilst pawing at my other boob. 

  "Oh god...Thomas...Yes." I moan out. I slide my fingers through his reddish hair. I gain a moan from him. Thomas stops and begins to kiss down my chest to my stomach. He stops at my pants and begins to take them off. I watch almost eagerly as I'm stripped naked instantly. Thomas throws my pants and panties somewhere across the room. 

  Thomas leans up on his knees and takes off his button up. I stare in awe at the man before me. He then smiles. "Like what you see, luv?" Thomas says with a smile. Nodding my head slowly, I reply with "As always my love." 

He then gets off the bed and takes off his pants and boxers. His erect member stands at attention. He looks at me seductively as he strokes himself. "For an alien, you're such a tease." I say cheekily. Thomas crawls over to me and pushes me down. He lifts my legs and immediately thrusts in side of me. I let out a scream as he pounds into me at a fast pace. 

  "God, Y/n you're so tight..." Thomas moans and leans down drawing me in for a kiss. I moan into the kiss. He pulls away as his thrusts become slow and sloppy. "You're...going to cum...already?" I say in between moans. He nods quickly as I feel a fuzzy feeling in my lower area. "Shit me too Tommy." I say. Thomas let's out a grunt, pulling out and cums allover my stomach. I scream his name as I squirt my juices everywhere. 

  "Oh fuck...did you just...squirt?" Thomas says. I blush and look away nodding. "That's so fucking hot."he says and gives me a kiss. Thomas leans over to the bed side table and grabs some wipes. He cleans himself and me.

After he's finished, I lie down under the blanket. Thomas kisses my neck and cuddles me. "Soooo do you accept my apology?" He asks sweetly. I roll over and face him. I place a peck on his lips. "Does that answer your question?" I say giving a cheeky smile.

  "God I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say.

Well there ya go! I hope this is what you wanted!