The Ball ~ Fluff

This one is all over the place with ideas of cars in the Underground and  random modern shit have fun reading this because this is definitely a crappy one. I wrote this from the depths of my imagination. Enjoy the cringe.

Character: Jareth the Goblin King

(Y/n's PoV) 

    The Goblin King is throwing a ball. My father announced it this morning to my brother Zachary and my sister (Your sister's name).Zachary was excited because he was going to be able to meet a girl at the ball. (Y/S/N) was utterly head over heels for the Goblin King. I on the other did not give a fuck about the king. I just wanted to play my guitar and get the hell out of the Underground. You see, my family, my father, my mother, my brother, my sister and I all lived at the edge of the Goblin City in a big house. Oh and we're also modern day humans. So I guess you can say, my family was more or less important. But still I gave no fucks. From my father, I found out that The Goblin King got wing that I play guitar very well and surprise! surprise! he wants me to play live at his ball. I was reluctant at first but then I gave in of course. I'm surprised Jareth chose me to play at his party. 

    It was the night of the big the shabang. While everyone was getting ready I was in my bedroom. Sleeping. Not giving a single fuck. That is until Mother came in and woke me up. "(Y/N)! WAKE UP RIGHT NOW!!! YOU'RE NOT EVEN READY YET!!!!!! I have your dress and shit on your chair ready. NOW! GET DRESSED!!!!!!"Mother hissed as she threw my gown on my chair and left. 

  I yawned and sat up. I looked out my window to see the sky had turned to the night I loved so much. I rolled my eyes and made an attempt to get out of my bed. I succeeded and began to get dressed. 

After I put my dress on (which I have to admit, I looked pretty darn good in) I did up my hair in my favorite way. I did my makeup and touched it with some purple lipstick. Bold choice I know, so after that ordeal I looked at myself in the mirror and twirled around. God damn. I look hot! I turned away from my mirror and saw my guitar.

  It was a black metallic air guitar that my father gave me for my 18th birthday last year. I had an amp that I used and a microphone in the far corner of my room. I put all musical stuff in their bags and went downstairs. Where the hell is everybody? I look around the living room and see a note taped to the wall. Conveniently. Wow.

I read the note. Well fuck. Apparently I took too long getting ready and my family left without me. Great. Welp looks I'm going to be late. At least I can make a big ole entrance. So I grabbed a thingy with wheels and put my guitar case, amp, and microphone stuff on it and wheeled it outside. I quickly found some duct tape and rope and secured everything so nothing would break. I looked around at the landscape and looked to the two moons that we're in the sky. Lit I thought. I went to the house's garage, and saw my motorcycle. I attached the wheelie thingy to motorcycle. I got on the motorcycle with my ball gown and heels on. And yes I put a helmet on cause safety is key.

  So I rode a motorcycle down the hill that lead to the castle gates. I went into the town and there stood the castle. Looming at the top. So I arrived at the Goblin Castle and parked my motorcycle. I untied my stuff and headed to the ballroom. I saw my mother and father standing together and my brother and sister were conversating  with other people. There was a stage set for me and a curtain drawn. Jareth had his throne moved to the back and he was sitting on it watching all his guests stand around and talking to eachother. Jareth had his face covered with a mask with horns. 

  The people of the Goblin City were obviously waiting for me

~time skip when I'm all set up~

The curtain was drawn and I stood in front of my mic that set up and my guitar that I held. Everyone in the room stopped talking and looked at me. I smiled and started playing my guitar. I did a rendition of Magic Dance. Every Goblin in the room starting sing along. I did a few songs that were from the human world. 

  Through the crowd of people I saw the king walk to the stage. He held his mask and then put it down. 

I stare at him and then I stopped singing

I stare at him and then I stopped singing. He raised an eyebrow and then snapped his fingers. I was down on the ballroom floor without my guitar. Music started to play. "(Y/n) is it? Care to dance to with me?" Jareth asked and then pulled me close before I could answer. Jareth started singing to me and the other villagers made room for us in the ballroom. 

  I stared into his mismatched eyes. He smiled as he sang the song, "As the World Falls Down". He stopped singing to me and we stopped dancing. We stood in the middle of the ballroom all eyes on us. "You have such an amazing singing voice." Jareth complimented. I looked down and blushed. 

   And that was how I first met Jareth the Goblin King.