Grocery Shopping~Fluff

David Bowie

Era: 80s Bowie 🎸🌠🎸

So I went grocery shopping and I was thinking about what going grocery shopping with David Bowie would be like. Odd I know. But know we have this. ENJOY!!!!

(David's PoV)

  "(Y/n)? Baby? Wakey wakey...I made waffles." I whispered into my half asleep wife's ear. I smirked as I watched her eyes open fast. She shot out of bed like a rocket. "WAFFLES!" (Y/n) exclaimed like a child. I shook my head and went downstairs and saw that she was scarfing down the waffles I had made. I smiled lovingly at the sight. I shook my head and sat down beside my girl.

   (Y/n) grabbed more waffles and slowly ate her second helping. I kissed the top of her head. "Good morning luv. I hope you had a good sleep." I said and then got up from my seat and opened the refrigerator and raised an eyebrow. "Of course I did." (Y/n) said and looked at me. "Is there something wrong?" She asked. "We're running low on food. I think we gotta go make a grocery run." I said and shut the refrigerator door. I looked at (Y/n) and saw her eyes light up. She quickly finished up her waffles and ran up stairs to get dressed. 

I, on the otherhand was already dressed. 

~time skip to arriving at the supermarket~

"Jesus christ, it's cold out here. (Y/n), I'll grab a shopping cart luv." I said as I quickly gave her a peck on the cheek and went to get a cart. "Wait David. You forgot these in the car..." (Y/n) said as she put my dark shades on face. I smiled at her and gave her a kiss on the mouth. She went inside the grocery store and I grabbed a cart. I went inside the store and looked around. I saw (Y/n) bent over a basket filled with watermelons. I pushed the cart behind
(Y/n) and lightly pushed it against her butt. She jumped and turned around balancing a watermelon under her arm.

  "David did you just...hit my butt with the cart?" She asked raising an eyebrow. I turned my head and raised an eyebrow. "Who me? Never." I said and then laughed. (Y/n) slapped my chest and then placed the watermelon into the cart. "What's the deal with the watermelon?" I asked as she joined my side and walked with me going down the fruits and vegetables aisle. She shrugged. "It's on sale." (Y/n) said.

  "Okay uhhhh-" I take out a piece of paper from my coat pocket and look at it. "We need berries, oranges, lettuce, tomatoes, broccoli..." I read off the food items we needed. Like a speedster, (Y/n) got the food and place them in the cart. "Okay that's done. What else do we need?" She asked as I pushed the cart with her at my side again. I looked at the list and realised how long it was. I shoved the list into my jean pocket. "Fuck it. Let's just get a whole bunch of junk food, some milk, and cereal and call it a day." I breathed out.

(Y/n) gives me a confused look. "We just got here and you're already flustered. Calm down, let me see the list please." (Y/n) said and held out her hand. I took the crumpled up paper out of my pocket and gave it to her. She looked it over and then gave me a 'seriously da fuq' look. "Really David. We actually need milk, cereal, pancake mix and raw meat. So let's hop to it!" (Y/n) said and then walked the cereal aisle.

I watched her grab a couple boxes of cereal and some pancake mix. I pushed the cart over toward the sweets aisle. "Grab some lollipops, bubblegum and chocolates please luv." I asked. (Y/n) tried to reach the chocolate on the top. I smiled and shook my head. I stood behind her and grabbed the bag of chocolate. (Y/n) huffed and turned around looking up at me. "Your welcome, short one." I said and gave her a cheeky grin. (Y/n) rolled her eyes and shook her head. "I'm not short you skinny pencil." (Y/n) said and giggled at her little joke.

   I furrowed my eyebrows and tossed the chocolate in the cart. "Did you just, call me a skinny pencil? Aren't all pencils skinny?" I asked and then grabbed the other sweets we wanted. (Y/n) shook her head and laughed. "Sorry but no. You called me short and I'm offended." She said with a shrug. I laughed and said "good one."

  Soon enough we were at the point where were checking out. "DAVID WE FORGOT THE COLD CUTS!!!!!" (Y/n) yelled and than ran to go ham or roast beef. I honestly don't know she came in a few with (turkey/roast beef/ham). "You just got excited about lunch meat....Are you okay?" I asked looking at her up and down. "Yeah I'm good. Let's buy this food and go home!" She said pushing the shopping down to a check out counter.

A/n: Bruh I don't even know wtf this was tbh.

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE

Please request I love doing them.