Seven

Wow aren't I awful :/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ian stumbled out of the beaten down doorway, locking the door behind him. It took him longer than usual to get out of the god forsaken place, probably due to the regulars being more rowdy than usual. It had to be the day that half of the power plant workers got laid off, which just so happen to be some of the bar's customers. How great, Ian thought to himself as the angry men filed in the small tavern. He can't wait to get home in his own bed. He started walking homeward, kicking small pebbles into the dark abyss. His stomach growled, and he wondered if he'd have any luck finding food once he got to his not-so-grocery-filled apartment. His feet drug along blocks of cement and asphalt until he reached the complex he lived in. He looked up to his apartment, noticing the lights still on. Odd, he noted, barely being able to bring himself up the rickety, wooden stairs. Alas, the rowdy customers were not the only thing Ian would have to deal with that night.

A sight was sure in front of him. Mickey was slumped over a box of Chinese takeout, Ian's personal favorite, and he was snoring only slightly. Ian smiled to himself, yet he was still annoyed that Mickey locked himself out on the first night he was staying. Ian contemplated if Mickey was going to be serious about this. What if he didn't start helping to pay rent? Ian needed a full timer to help with the bills, and if Mickey wasn't going to be that person, well, Ian was just going to have to find someone else. He unlocked and opened the door and Ian would've thought Mickey was drunk by the way he knocked into the door and onto the floor of their now shared apartment. No REM sleep cycle disturbance here. Mickey coughed, and Ian jumped behind the door, hoping Mickey wouldn't get angry with him. Ian heard some shuffling around and when he peeked around the corner, all he saw was a curled up boy. Ian smiled to himself, what have I gotten myself into?

As Mickey slept soundly on the ground, Ian tiptoed into the doorway, setting his things on the counter in the kitchen and sighing. He didn't think he was strong enough to carry him. He looked over at Mickey and decided that waking him up was the only option. He walked over as if he were walking on glass, and he had no idea how the sleepy boy would react. Ian hated to disturb him, but he couldn't let him sleep in the doorway the whole night; they don't exactly live in the nicest neighborhood. Mickey grumbled, and Ian thought this was his time to shine. He laid his hand on Mickey's shoulder and shook him lightly. Ian cringed and flinched backwards in hopes that if Mickey did throw a fit that he wouldn't be right in the middle of it.

Surprisingly, Mickey started to flutter his eyelids and he looked up at Ian and smiled, rubbing his eyes with his small hands. He looked like a kid waking up from a nap. "I got you Chinese," he said proudly. Ian thanked him; he should hang around sleepy Mickey more often. Mickey started giggling, and Ian knew he was still half asleep. Ian stood up, going to his room to lay down, and as he looked behind him, he saw Mickey getting up too. Ian closed the door behind him, sliding off his jeans and t-shirt after the too-long-of-a-day. He thought to himself and hoped that Mickey was on the couch sleeping. He rubbed his face, deciding that an evening scroll through tumblr wasn't even worth it, he was just too tired. He turned off the lamp and plugged his phone in, finally laying his head against the pillow. Ian started to fall asleep, yet when he heard some walking around outside his door, he laid and listened. The stumbling got closer and closer, and Ian was confused as to why Mickey would be wandering about this late. Suddenly, Ian heard his door click and slide open, so he looked over his shoulder. Mickey was standing in the doorway with a pillow, and Ian looked at him like he was crazy. Mickey started stomping his way into Ian's room,"That couch is so fùcking unbearable, god damn" he exclaimed as he flailed his arms into the air. Ian was baffled and just watched as Mickey got into Ian's bed with no invitation whatsoever. Ian didn't feel like dealing with it this late, so he just turned back around and let himself fall asleep as all he felt was Mickey kneeing him in the tailbone.

-------------

The next morning, Ian grumbled as he opened his sleep-filled eyes. Wait a minute, he thought, as he felt his entire body in ache mode. he could feel the cold, hard floor underneath him. He jumped up, ripping the covers off of Mickey.

"Why the fúck was I on the floor douchebag?!" Ian shook mickey and ran over to his light switch and shaking it as fast as he could. Mickey flipped Ian off, picking himself up and going onto the couch. Ian just stared in shock that Mickey didn't even apologize. He closed his bedroom door, thinking about places they could go to get Mickey a goddamn bed. He can't deal with this bullshít every night. Picking up his phone, he realizes that he woke up before his alarm for work, but also that the bills are due today. He winces when he thinks about being mean to Mickey. He didn't have a bed, so maybe I was in the wrong. He decides that maybe he should apologize so maybe he can have his apartment. Considering it's only 8:14 and he works at 11:00. He might hav time to get some breakfast. Feeling guilty about yelling at Mickey, Ian tip toes out of the door in his pjs to the nearest Mcdonalds. Ian looks over and sees a car he's never seen in the parking lot of his apartment building. Must be Mickey's. I wonder what kind of job he has. He seems to have a good bit of money for living in LA. I miss Aidyn; I wonder if she'll come over today. She might not like Mickey though. Guess we'll see later.

I hope you guys will end up liking what I have so far!!

Word Count: 1.1K

I like keeping chapters short, so I hope its not a big deal!

I will probably post another chapter later tonight/ tomorrow?

Comment if you're enjoying!!