| 3 |

"h-hello?" jimin asked timidly into his phone.

"hey, jimin! I've got great news," he heard hoseok say from the other line.

"news? what's up?"

"good, you're in big space."

"yeah, it's been a while. thanks for checking in when I was little a few days back," jimin chuckled into the phone.

"of course, I love little minie. he's so cute to take care of."

jimin smiled, trying not to slip into his headspace again.

he'd just gotten out of it this morning and he had lots of work to get done for his school classes.

"anyways, the news! I think I've found someone who could act as your caregiver," hoseok said with much excitment.

"really?" jimin's eyes widened.

"took some convincing but he's a nice guy who just doesn't know what to do," hoseok chuckled from the other line.

"thank you so much, seok! I don't know what I would do without you," jimin answered, filled with joy.

"I've told him about your payments and that he'll be living with you," hoseok went on," he's not experienced with littles though, so I think we should let him meet little jimin."

"okay, I'll just guide him when I'm not im headspace so that he doesn't freak out when I start spilling things everywhere," jimin answered with a smile.

"you're so cute, jimin," hoseok cooed into his phone," but away from that, I'm gonna set up a playdate with you and taehyung this weekend and invite yoongi over as well. that way he can meet little minie, okay?"

"okay!" jimin chirped in response.

after more arranging and explaining, the call ended and jimin felt his heart go light.

he was finally going to have his own caregiver.

--
I thought I failed my science final but I got a 95% whoot

also,, 8th grade graduation is tomorrow and I am excite