| 13 |

"yoooonnngggiiiii," jimin called out to get the older's attention.

"yes?" yoongi was too busy looking at his options for peanut butter to pay attention to anything else.

"yoooooonnnngggiiiii," the younger tried again.

this time he got no reply.

"do I get smooth, creamy, non-fat, or crunchy," yoongi muttered to himself.

jimin, on the other hand, was bored out of his mind. they had been shopping for a while now, the house having been empty of food due to little jimin eating everything he got his hands on.

"yooooonnnggiiiiiiiii," jimin called out for the last time.

he still received no reply. jimin smirked as he thought of a witty strategy.

"daddyyyy," jimin whispered so only the two could hear.

out of habit, yoongi looked up with an immediate response," yes, petal?"

when yoongi met eyes with jimin, he could see the small grin on jimin's face, pleased he got a reaction out of him.

"jimin, we're in public," yoongi responded lowly, his ears turning red.

"I just want to like, talk to you," jimin pouted as he grabbed a random jar of peanut butter off the shelf.

"okay, okay. I'm sorry, min. I just want to make sure we have enough food for when you turn little. you eat everything when you're in headspace," yoongi replied with a chuckle.

"it's not like we're gonna starve," jimin answered as he tried to hide his slightly blushed face.

"oh please, I ate a jar of pickles for dinner once. the house is in desperate need of actual food," yoongi teased back as he pulled jimin closer to him.

"shut up, little jimin is not that big of a eater," jimin mumbled into yoongi's shirt.

"sure, petal."

--
sooooooooooo

any of you guys wanna join a groupchat im gonna make on kakaotalk?

I have an acct and no one to actually message there so if you're interested,,

comment your id (username) and I'll add you when I decide to make it ♡♡