| 9 |

"hey daddy? minie was thinking..."

"yes, sweetcheeks?" yoongi asked as he looked up from his laptop.

"uhm, well, w-would you wike to make a wules sheet with minie?"

"rules sheet? what's that," yoongi replied with a new interest.

"i-it's, uhm, where you write rules a-and minie has to follow them. if minie doesn't then minie gets p-punished cause wittles can't be bad," jimin explained.

"oh, and do I think of the rules?"

"y-yes? well, we kinda haf to think of them togewer," jimin answered shyly.

"that sounds fun, are we doing it now?"

"y-yes! a-and minie can decowate it with stickies and colors and then we can make one for you too, d-daddy."

"alright, petal. you go get your coloring supplies and stickies and I'll just finish this right up, okay?" yoongi responded, referring to his laptop.

"okay, daddy!" jimin responded as he hurried off into his room.

yoongi had moved in just yesterday and although he was still unfamiliar with certain things, the house already felt like home. jimin had given him his own room with a bed, a closet, and stickers plastered all over his wall as a "welcome", jimin had called it.

yoongi smiled at the thought of the little and hurried away in finishing his work.

--
since when did this book have 500 views ??