| 7 |

"and this is my best friend, mr. fludoofles," jimin explained as he grabbed the stuffed animal.

"he's cute," yoongi replied.

jimin shied away at that and whispered something into mr. fludoofles' ear.

"he says 'thanks, you are, too'," jimin said with a blush.

"so it's alright with you if I move in as early as tomorrow?"

"of course! the earlier, the better. minie gets super lonely around here," jimin answered with his smile.

"how little are you feeling now, min? I wanna get to meet big jimin soon, too."

"uhm, well," the little stuttered out," I can go get him right now... if you want."

"oh, that's fine. I don't want you to force yourself out of headspace, I know that can be stressful, hm?"

"n-no, not really. minie can control headspace ! isn't that c-cool?"

"well look at that, that's certainly a superpower," yoongi replied with a grin.

jimin gasped.

"a s-superpower? minie has superpowers?"

"well of course. that's the coolest thing ever."

yoongi grinned as he watched the little tell mr. fludoofles about his unknown 'superpower'.

"minie?"

"hm?" jimin asked as he looked up from his conversation with mr. fludoofles.

"thought of a nickname for me yet?"

--
I'm backkkkkk