| 17 |

I thought I published this chapter before going to bed?

welp, sorry but here it is 💛
--

it was a peaceful morning.

was.

"daddy! I'm hungwy," jimin complained as he rolled around on the bed.

"baby, go watch cartoons for a while. daddy's tired."

yoongi had slept late in order to complete a college essay and work a night shift at his work place. he was definitely not ready to wake up after only four hours of sleep.

"but dada! there's no fun car'oons," jimin grumbled as he draped himself across yoongi, dramatically.

the little received no response as yoongi went back to sleep.

"bweakfast, daddy! minie hungwy!"

like before, jimin received silence and huffed out in frustration. that's when he heard mr. fludoofles communicating with him through his mind.

"go make some cereal, minie. you're a big boy!" mr. fludoofles seemed to say.

jimin gasped as he thought it was the best idea ever.

"mr. fludoofles! you're wight, minie's big boy!" jimin said aloud as he held the stuffie tight to his chest.

the two made their way into the kitchen and jimin set mr. fludoofles gently down on the counter.

"you stay, fwuffy. minie will cook ceweal!" jimin exclaimed excitedly as he gave mr. fludoofles a new nickname. 'fluffy'.

jimin got to work as he went to grab a bowl from the dishwasher.

"oh geez! mr. fludoofles, look! minie grab bowl!"

jimin smiled contently as he felt mr. fludoofles cheering him on from the counter.

as jimin succesfully poured cereal into his bowl and was ready to pour the heavy gallon of milk in, a voice made him jump.

"petal? what are you doing?"

out of surprise, jimin dropped the milk into his bowl, the impact on the bowl making it fall off the counter.

both yoongi and jimin heard the bowl crashing onto the floor and jimin gasped.

"oopsie."