| 4 |

"tae tae!" jimin yelled as he got out of the car.

today was the day he was to meet his possible caregiver and have a playdate with taehyung, hoseok's little. hoseok had driven him over to his home since jimin wasn't feeling big enough to drive.

"minie!" he heard taehyung shriek back, equally loud.

as the two littles came out to greet each other, jimin was rushed into a warm hug from his best friend.

"minie, minie, minie! I heard yoonie hyung will be your caregiver," taehyung jumped up excitedly.

"maybe, tae. is he nice?" jimin asked as he suddenly felt conscious of yoongi possibly being there.

"he's a bit grumpy, but he's pretty fun. he gives me candies everyday!"

as jimin's cheeks warmed up at the thought of someone showering him with candy gifts, he felt hoseok walk up behind them.

"now, yoongi's not here yet but he will be soon. you two go inside and play, okay? don't hurt each other or break anything," hoseok said ushering them in.

"okay, daddy," taehyung replied, pulling jimin with him inside the house.

as the two littles sat down in taehyung's playroom, jimin situated himself next to the dolls and picked the prettiest one up.

"tae? what's her name?" jimin asked as he stared at it in awe.

"that's ms. krabs," taehyung said, also picking up a doll.

"that's a cute name," jimin gushed as he stroke the doll's hair.

"tae thought of it all by himself," taehyung answered proudly.

as they got into the zone of brushing the dolls hair and making up small scenarios of ms. krabs and another of tae's doll, the front door opening was heard.

oblivious of the new guest who had just entered jimin continued brushing the doll's hair.

"yoonie hyung!"

from taehyung's shout, jimin looked up startled and was faced with the stranger.

oh.

--
school ended and I'm still busy what