★ | 005. no entry

Book: Scream And Shout, Jurassic World
Chapter 5: No Entry
Word Count: 1555

Book: Scream And Shout, Jurassic WorldChapter 5: No EntryWord Count: 1555

"Hey. There. I'm Jimmy Fallon. Welcome aboard the GyroSphere, an amazing machine made possible by science. Your safety is our main concern. Which is why you're behind our invisible barrier system, which protects you from things like Dilophosaurus venom." Eli looked looked down at the small screen that had Jimmy Fallen on it. "One drop of this can paralyze you, so watch out. Is this real? It is?"

Eli snickered as he watched the man fall down. He, Zach and Gray had been driving around the Gyrosphere valley but hadn't had much luck finding any dinosaurs. Zach still had his arm around Eli's shoulders and the other driving the Gyrosphere.

"And for added protection, each vehicle is surrounded by aluminium oxynitride glass. So tough, it can stop a. 50-caliber bullet. The Gyroscopic technology will keep you upright at all times..."

"Where are they?" Gray groaned, looking around the area.

They drove forward and over a hill and Eli froze, sitting up more when they had entered a field that contained more then one species of dinosaur. They were everywhere, walking around, some lying down and sleeping.

"Wow." Eli gushed amazed.

They hadn't even be out for five minutes before an automated voice spoke up from the small screen, "due to technical difficulties all our exhibits are now closed. Please disembark all rides and return to the resort."

Eli frowned sadly. He didn't want to leave. He wanted to stay and see more. This was one of the most amazing experiences he ever had and he didn't want it to end.

Zach saw the sad looks on both his brother and Eli's face and wanted to make them happy so he said, "come on, we can stay out a couple more minutes."

"But they said it was closed." Gray questioned confused.

"Aunt Claire gave us special wristbands, right? We're VIP, dude. Come on. It'll be fun." Zach encouraged them.

Eli was never one to break the rules and he looked at him hesitantly. "I don't think that's a good idea..."

"Trust me, Eli." Zach smiled at him, squeezing his shoulder. "We'll be fine." He sped up the Gyrospere and the Dinosaurs ran alone side them. Eli soon forget his worries as he watched them and got distracted, not thinking staying out a little longer would be that bad.

Zach's phone started ringing but he didn't have any free hands, instead of taking his arm away from Eli's shoulder he said, "here, take the stick."

And Eli smiled excitedly, grabbing the driving stick and continuing to drive through the field as Zach answered his phone. "Hey, Claire... I can't really hear you. We're in the hamster ball."