★ | 010. epilogue

Book: Scream And Shout, Jurassic World
Chapter 10: Epilogue
Word Count: 881

Book: Scream And Shout, Jurassic WorldChapter 10: Epilogue Word Count: 881

Eli had never been a rebellious person. He liked to follow the rules and he hated getting in trouble. There was one thing that did make he want to break the rules and that was his boyfriend Zach Mitchell.

See, Eli wasn't exactly aloud to spend the night at Zach's house. He used to be but Zach's mum, Karen had walked in one time when Eli was on his knees giving Zach a blow job and it was safe to say, it scarred her for life. Ever since than, he was aloud to come over but not sleep.

But that didn't sit well with either Zach or Eli. That's where breaking the rules came in, seeing as right now it was nine am in the morning and Eli was currently in Zach's bed kissing him, completely naked after a round of amazing morning sex. They had gotten good at being quiet and not alerting anyone. They had had enough practice.

Eli would giggle every time Zach would playfully whisper in his ear that he was a bad boy and Zach would always laugh when Eli told him it was his fault.

Zach ran his hands up Eli's side, he could never get enough of the British boys body. Eli moaned softly, starting to lose himself in the please when loud footsteps alerted both of them. He snapped up, eyes wide as his head went over to the door. "Zach! Honey, are you awake?"

"Oh, god." Eli jumped out of the bed, picking up his boxers from the bed and pulling them up his legs quickly. "I thought she was at work?"

"She must of come early." Zach whispered back. "Yeah mum, hold on."

"Can I come in?" She asked, knocking softly on the door, hand already on the handle.

"Hold on. I'm getting dressed!" He called back, putting his clothes on. He pointed under the bed and Eli dropped down, still only in his boxers and slid under the bed with the rest of his clothes. This was the first time he had ever been in this situation. Lucky enough there was just enough room under the bed for Eli.

"Okay. You can come in." Zach said, sitting back down on the bed as Karen walked in, kind smile on her face. "What's up? I thought you were at work?"

"Uh, thought I would leave early." She shrugged. "What are you plans for today?"

"I'm hanging out with Eli. We were going to go catch a movie and get some lunch." Zach said. The mention of food made Eli's stomach rumble but luckily it was quiet enough for only him to hear.

"You really love him, huh?" Karen asked. They had been together for a while now and had already said the big I love you to each other. The first time Zach had said it to him, Eli had legit cried. It was just such a heartfelt moment and none of Eli's ex boyfriends had ever said it to him. Unlike the I love you the first time they had had sex was a couple weeks after they had gotten back from Jurassic World. They just couldn't keep their hands off each other. Eli hadn't wanted to wait and neither did Zach.

"Yeah. I do." Zach felt his heart skip a beat as he thought about the half naked boy who was currently under his bed. "Someone I love so much that it really sucks he can't sleep over."

"You know the rule Zach. Once you two get your own place then you can have as many sleep overs as you want but until then, I don't want to ever see or hear my son in... that position again." Her face scrunched up with disgust. "Tell Eli I said hi when you see him today."

"I will." Zach replied as she left the room. Eli waited until he couldn't hear footsteps anymore before crawling out from under the bed, taking a deep breath. "Oh, mum says hi by the way."

"Oh really?" Eli said sarcastically. He walked in front of his, standing between his legs. "I love you to."

Zach wrapped his arms around him and flipped him over to the bed. "So, gorgeous boyfriend, want to have sex again?"

"Is that even a question? Of course I do you horny maniac." Eli teased, laughing when Zach started kissing his neck. He was so happy. He had his amazing boyfriend and he had no worries about any dinosaurs being able to eat him. It's not like he was going back to the now shut down Jurassic World anytime soon.

He did owe them one thing though. If he had never went he never would have met the love of his life.

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio

Very last chapter and I'm honestly happy and sad at the same time. Eli and Zach were fun to write together and I know this was a short book but I didn't want to drag it out, plus I'm not every good at writing action scenes which is like 90% of this movie. Anyway I hope you enjoyed :)