★ | 009. indominus rex vs t rex

Book: Scream And Shout, Jurassic World
Chapter 9: Indominus Rex Vs T Rex
Word Count: 2719

Book: Scream And Shout, Jurassic WorldChapter 9: Indominus Rex Vs T RexWord Count: 2719

"Thank you for visiting Jurassic World. We hope you enjoyed your adventure. Don't forget to visit the gift shop, and remember... It's always happy hour at Margaritaville." Eli scoffed loudly as he heard the announcement over the speaker. Yeah... he definitely hasn't enjoyed his adventure.

They had just pulled up back at the innovative centre of Jurassic World and the three boys in the back of the car jumped out, running over to Claire and Owen. "Come on, come on. Go inside." They ran into the big building, it looking a lot different inside to when Eli had first seen it. "Control room. That way." Claire pointed, leading the pack as they ran into the empty control room. They all slowed to a stop, breathing heavy as they noticed no one else was around. "They evacuated the lab."

Eli stepped forward with the rest, looking at all the glass cages that held different reptiles. Snakes and lizards. He lifted his hand, letting a finger tip gently run on the outside of the glass that held a chameleon. The lizards blinking quickly, never letting its eyes leave Eli's. It made a shiver run through him. This small reptile had helped create the things he loved.

A crack was heard and Eli turned his head, seeing a few people leave another room with a suitcase. They propped it up onto a table and than started to put glass containers and tubes inside of it. Eli had no idea what was inside them but it must be something important. "What are you doing?" Claire asked in shock.

"I'm afraid that's above your pay grade, honey." The man Owen had punched earlier said. Hoskins.

"Where's Henry?" Claire questioned, looking at him cautiously.

"Dr. Wu, he works for us." Hoskins answered smugly, walking around the tables to get closer to them, not seeming to be all that afraid of Owen, who was glaring at him like he was about to kill him.

"That's not a real dinosaur." Gray said once he took notice of the computer screen that showed a picture of... well, Eli actually didn't have a clue what kind of creature that was.

"No, it ain't, kid." Hoskins smirked. "But somebody's gotta make sure that this company has a future. Imagine, that one, a fraction of the size, deadly, intelligent, able to hide from the most advanced military technology. A living weapon unlike anything we've ever seen. You see... Millions of years of evolution, what did we learn? Nature is the gift that just..." A loud snarl cut him off. "Shit!" A raptor entered looking straight at Hoskins.

Owen held out his arms in front of Claire, Eli, Zach and Gray protectively, very slowly backing them away from the danger. It seemed the raptor was a lot more interested in Hoskins though. The man held out his hand in fear, "easy. Easy, boy. Easy. Hey, hey. We're on the same side, right? Right? Easy. I'm on your side." The raptor lurched forward, taking Hoskins outstretched hand in his mouth and chomping down. A terrifying, pain filled scream left the mans mouth as the raptor pushed him down, ready to kill.