Man have sinned

Anywhere on this earth that we can place a foot, if we go out side and circle the blocks a few times its not hard to realize that you might find a drug deal, monetary exchange for fornication, or even a murder and over the yeats this has become more and more accepted many ask why. In the beginning man have sinned, (Genesis 2:16-17 and the lord god commanded the man saying, of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat; 17 but of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt surely die). Now after hearing what god commanded of them, in the next chapter they disobeyed? (Genesis 3:6 and when the women saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with he; and he did eat.) So with reading this we understand that we have sinned from the beginning of time, now when we walk outside and see somebody get killed or a drug deal those are the same as a simple lie or disrespecting your elders, or even stealing and in murder you are stealing that persons life everything i just listed is sin. Sin is sin we can all be forgiven of. They are all against god and his will to elevate us more like him.