The Proposal

Damon and Elena were living their lives happily. Elena was glowing from motherhood. She was two months. It wasn't late but she started getting weird looks from other people, judging her. After all she was only 17. Plus 2 or 3 years of being a vampire.
Word started getting around. Everybody knew that Elena Gilbert was pregnant.

One day Damon took Elena to her favorite restaurant. He had reserved the whole place to themselves. He had the waiters set up this romantic atmosphere with roses and candles all over the place. Elena wore a beautiful royal blue long dress, with diamond sweetheart neckline. She wore diamond earrings and a dark red beautiful lipstick. Her heels were high and silver. Her perfume was intoxicating.

Damon waited for her to come. He was wearing a beautiful tux with a gorgeous tie. When Elena came, he was mind blown. She was outstanding. That was the second best time he saw her so beautiful. (The most beautiful moment of Elena according to Damon was when she held her baby for the first time). He offered her a seat. They sat and they dined. The waiter served them the best champagne to celebrate. "To our baby" they toasted. They were both so happy.

Then Damon looked at Elena. He stand on one knee. He took a little box out of his pocket. Elena started to tear up. He opened the box and there was a ring with a huge diamond. He said "Elena Gilbert, Will you marry me?"