The Emotional Wreck

May 2014

This month was the worst for Caroline.

She felt horrible. So she started rebuilding her life. She stopped the one night stands and she got a house near Mystic Grill.

After a week she had settled really well. She felt better.

But it wouldn't last for long. Some new neighbors have been building a huge mansion. On May 16th, she found out who the neighbors were. Stefan and Rebekah. She was an emotional wreck.

She saw them walking in their new house happy. They were next door. It didn't take long for them to find out that the cheated one was their neighbor.

Stefan and Rebekah were married. She couldn't believed it. They were this short amount of time together and they were married.

She remembered how she tried to talk to Stefan to take the next step. Every time she even mentioned it he was furious.

"I can't be alone like this. Stefan will think that I'm not okay without him." She thought to herself.

So she talked to Jason. He didn't agree with her so she had to take extreme measures.

She compelled him. " You and me are a couple since March. Things are serious between us. We are happy together. You'll pack your stuff and move in with me. Oh and we are engaged!" She said. She felt bad but she would feel worse if she didn't do this. She is Caroline Forbes after all.