The Break-Up

Damon and Elena left home to get stuff for their baby. So Caroline and Stefan were home alone. It was time to talk.

"Stefan, we need to talk. Things aren't working out." Caroline said

"I know. I feel that we are apart. When we are on the same bed I feel like we're thousand miles away." Stef replied

"Stefan, I need you to be honest. Are you sleeping with someone else?" She said trembling

He looked at her. He was so afraid to speak up because he didn't wanna break her heart.

"Yes."'he replied "I'm sorry Caroline. I loved you but not anymore."

"How long have you been sleeping with her. Who is she?" She said raging " Do I know her?"

Stefan did his poker face. She knew her. And she hated her.

"Yes you know her. Are you sure you want to know?"

Caroline was furious. " Who. Is. She."

Stefan said " For 4 months I've been with Rebekah. Rebekah Mikealson."

__________________________________________________________

"Lately we've been drifting apart. I wanted to find comfort somewhere. Rebekah was here for me. She insisted that if she and me could be together I should break up with you. I said that I did. So all these nights I've been with her." the next thing he said broke her heart into 1.000.000.000.000 pieces. "I am in love with her. And I know you still feel something for Klaus." Stefan said full of guilt.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT? I LOVED YOU ALL THIS TIME AND I DIDNT FREAKIN CHEAT ON YOU. JUST BECAUSE YOU ASSUMED THAT I HAVE SOMETHING FOR KLAUS DOESNT MEAN THAT YOU SHOULD CHEAT ON ME. FOR GODS SAKE I WAS EVEN PREGNANT." She said and lowered her voice."And it was your freaking baby. I miscarried. I didn't wanna tell you but when you were gone all these nights I took a pregnancy test and it came positive. It didn't feel safe to tell you. And after 1 week I miscarried." She burst into tears. Stefan tried to hug her." DONT TOUCH ME. Ever. Again. I don't wanna see your face in my entire life." And she left.

Note:

Sorry guys for this but this story can't be all good. I'm trying to insert a bit of the real world. But don't worry. By the end of the story everyone will be perfectly fine.