Hate Sex

Chapter 2

Waking up the morning after hate fucking your enemy is a bitch. At least I think so. I mean the sex was great, just not when your enemy is an Asgardian god with no morals or a sense of humanity. Thank god he isn't in bed next to me right now, I might've tried to kill him for last nights punishment during the night, but Loki used his magic to make me sleep.

I touch where Loki spanked me. It feels bruised, I cringed. I'm not gonna be able to sit for a while.

The door bangs open and the devil himself struts through. "How are you feeling my dear pet?" Sarcasm dripping through his tone.

"Like kids started beating my ass with a bat wanting candy," I sniped at him.

He smirked, "That should be a lesson pet, don't disobey my orders and your curvy tush won't feel pain." He started walking towards me on the bed. "Now get up, we're leaving."

"Where to?" He ignored my question and grabbed me roughly.

He whispered in my ear, "Disobeying again? You know little pet, I will be more than happy to give you a punishment befitting a common harlot." My eyes widened in horror at his words. Not wanting to anger the crazed god any further I get up from the bed willingly. "There my pet, was that so hard?"

All of a sudden a green glow surrounds me and a blackness suffocates me. When I open my eyes again we're in a fancy penthouse. "Who did you steal this cosy bachelor's pad from?" Noting the giant curved bar. The room was well designed but it felt empty. Or maybe that feeling of emptiness was inside me because the only power I have is the ability to suck at my mutant abilities

"Tony Stark unwillingly and unknowingly gave it to me. I call it a generous donation from Stark Industries." Came the cocky reply of Loki. When I turned to look at Loki he had a look of lust in his eyes. My gut churned with uneasiness. As much as I hated this man, there was an unsettling sexiness about his, well, everything.

I'm not to experienced in doing the nasty, by that I mean last night with Loki was my first time without my fingers and free porn or an awful partner who could barely figure out which hole his dick went in. I haven't had any long term relationships and one nights stands aren't really my cup of tea. The way Loki touched me was incredible, the only good thing about Mr. Evil is that he's good in the sack. I just don't want to mix business with pleasure, but when your buisness is getting kidnapped by a crazy god and being his slave, you end up giving him pleasure apparently.

Loki put his hand on my hips, rubbing them softly. He leaned down to my ear and nibbled on my lobe while he grinded his erection on me. "My queen, will you satisfy me by sharing my bed tonight?" The question was a test I wish I could fail miserably at. But instead of inflicting pain on myself, I give in to my desires as I feel myself growing aroused at Loki's stimulations. It felt unlike me to yield myself to a man I barely knew.

"As you wish, you son of a bitch," I snarled. While I was giving in to my pleasures, there was no way I was giving to his. I'll take any punishment because I'm not easy to mess with.

Angered by me lack of compliance, Loki grabbed my hair and roughly dragged me to a bedroom. "Pet, I've lost all my patience with you. You will be mine in every sense. Body, mind, and soul." He was going to treat me as a 'common harlot' as he told me earlier. I should've just given in to save myself from his savagery.

He hauled me up to my knees on the cold floor. "I won't give you your punishment now, sweetheart, you don't deserve to know when it's coming." He rid us of our clothes using his magic. Now we are both naked and I'm kneeling at his mercy. "Now pleasure me like I asked you earlier."

I grabbed his erect manhood and stroked it. He laced his hands in my hair and brought my face to his arousal. "Suck my cock," He demanded. Not wanting to upset the god any further I took the tip into my mouth. He moaned in satisfaction, "There we go, doesn't that taste good." Trying not to bite him after his lude comment I keep on sucking. But I had to admit, I do like the taste of his precum. It's salty and sweet.

I increase my speed and he finally gets to his breaking point. He's tugging on my hair tightly and his moans are out of control. With one final stroke he empties himself in my mouth. Still on his high he doesn't see me spit. Once he's thrust into back in reality, he uses his fingers to wipe up the cum I spit out and shoved it back where he put it very forcefully.

Loki pushed me on the bed and tied my hands to the bedrest with magic ropes. "I'm done with this, I'm going to put you in your place. Do you not want to be my queen, my wife, the mother of my children, and queen of your precious world." I couldn't believe my ears, he wants me to be a queen, wife, and mother. His arrogance is growing there's no way I'm going to marry this bastard. Much less have his children.

"I hope you aren't putting false dreams in your head kitten, because I will have my way in the end." Yeah right, the Avengers will kick his squishable ass back to Asgard. "My dear I think we might get ahead with you being a mother. I can't get the picture of you heavy with my child out of my head." Oh no, no way, never.

"I will never get pregnant with your evil spawns! You self-centered prick!" Realizing this was his plan all along, I was horrified, "This is my punishment isn't it for not obeying your stupid request?!"

"As you humans say, bingo, my pet. You didn't think I was going to go soft on you? A punishment fit for a worthless whore is too good for you, so I came up with an idea that would benefit us all." I started at him shocked, I couldn't do anything. He crawled toward me on the bed and pinched my sore ass. There was nothing I could do as he nipped my breasts with his teeth and check if I was ready to receive him.

"Mmm... excited for this just as much as I am sweetheart?" I was still wet from his earlier ministrations. He stroked his cock and lined himself with my entrance. He teased my opening with the head as I was awaiting the impending doom of carrying Loki's child, I know pregnancy isn't as simple as one fuck and you're pregnant but eventually it'll work. I'll do anything to keep that from happening. But just one fuck can get Loki closer to his goal of me being his child bearer.

His slides into me and a mutual moan is shared. He sets a pace to his liking and all I can do is scream in pleasure. I swear I might get Stockholm Syndrome from just the intensity of his fucking. "Pet you could feel like this all the time, all you need to do is give in to me. Why do you resist fate?" He starts going faster until I can't think straight. "Oh sweetheart I love what I do to you. All I need is to take you hard and you reduce down in a pool of screaming my name." I hadn't realized I was shouting over and over as he rammed into me.

He slid down his had and pinched my clit. The strokes he was administering is overwhelming. I can't see straight by the intensity of our hate sex. He gets me to cum in record time and all I see is stars as I ecstacy makes me reach orgasm heaven. While I'm on cloud nine, Loki keeps his crushing fast pace of fucking.

He came with a roar and laid on top of me. He caresses my face and kisses my forehead, "You're starting to grow on me, but your 'tude needs to go." My hands were released and I had no energy to resist when he pulled me into him and cuddled me. I didn't think gods cuddled but apparently they do. He wrapped his arms around his waist and I strangely felt safe.

When I wake up alone in the morning I am definitely taking a long shower to get rid of all the Loki on me.

It's only been two days, but it feels like it has been an eternity. I need to escape and return to SHEILD.

Author's Note

Updated on 1-5-21

Thanks for reading, lovelies!