4 Months

Chapter 12

Time skip... 4 Months Preggo

I hadn't had another nightmare since Loki branded me as his. I was glad. I don't think I could handle another one, I was drained emotionally.

At first, I wasn't feeling pregnant. Now I feel like a hormonal idiot. Morning sickness is a plague, but it has been getting better.

Loki was an evil bastard as always. I hate it. He's cold and distant. He doesn't seem like himself. I'm secretly worried about him, but there's nothing I can do. He won't listen to me. Sometimes I think I'm only a bed warmer and baby maker to Loki.

Loki hasn't treated me as a queen. Only a pet.

He left about a week ago to 'keep the peace'. In reality, he was out threatening people who wanted freedom for his lies, to submit and surrender. I only know what he's doing because I've been watching the news. He wouldn't tell me when he left, even though I begged him to tell me.

My hormones made me very emotional. Since Loki left, I've been crying myself to sleep every night. I missed him so badly. I most likely have Stockholm Syndrome.

I convinced Loki to let me set up a nursery. When I asked him he protested and told me I couldn't because I would hurt myself. You know because a pregnant woman can't handle hard work, they might break a nail.

I'm sitting on the couch eating tacos to my heart's content. Earlier, I called one of Loki's goons to make me some tacos. I might get heartburn later. But, for tacos, it's worth it.

I've been watching reruns of House on tv. There's nothing much to do. I still need furniture for the nursery, so until Loki comes back, I can't finish it. I decided to wait until my next appointment to buy clothes. I didn't care for gender specific nonsense, like blue for a boy and pink for a girl. I was still going to paint the nursery grey and pastel yellow.

I get up and walk to the sink. Cleaning my dishes, I feel a pair of arms wrap around me from behind, "Pet, I've been away too long." He sniffs my hair, "I crave you so much."

He spins me around so that I'm facing him. He leans down and kisses my collar where his brand is. I shiver, I wasn't allowed to cover it up. Loki threaten me that if I did, he'd take away my clothing privileges and I would have to walk around the penthouse naked. The brand still felt new, like I got it yesterday.

"I need you, Loki." I express in a hushed tone.

He tilted my chin up to him, "How do you need me, my pet?"

Loki made me feel like a blushing virgin, "Sexually," I move closer to him and whisper in his ear, "Intimately."

He grinds his undeniable erection into me, "What do you need me to do sexually and intimately to you?"

"Pleasure me, please, Loki." I bit his earlobe.

Loki groans, "With what, pet?"

"With your mouth and your cock."

Once the words left my mouth, Loki picked me up bridal style and hurriedly strolled to our room. He puts me down on the bed. He runs his hands under the hem of my dress, tugging it over my head. "No bra, pet?" His eyes locked on to my uncovered breasts, "Daddy likey."

His large hands massage my breasts and he leans down to suck on my left nipple. I moan from the stipulation on my overly sensitive breasts. They ached from the pregnancy. I fisted the sheets to keep myself from tugging agressively on his hair. He turned his attention to my other breast, making sure it was well taken care of by his mouth.