You're Crazy

Chapter 15

“Because I’d rather kill myself than live without you.”

Loki stared at me incredulously, “We won’t die if I do as he says.”

“No, Loki, if he gets what he wants, we’ll all be dead.” I tried convincing him.

“But, think of the baby and our future.”

“Loki, we won’t have a future if we don’t fight him.”

“Pet, you will listen to me, these heathens will fail. It’s best you learn your place, at my side on your knees, waiting for me.” Loki threatened.

“I can’t wait for you if your dead, you douche canoe!”

Loki wouldn’t listen to me. He forcefully grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him, “Don’t challenge me.”

“Baby, remember?” Anger laced my tone, “Or is that another part of my punishment, Make me lose the baby then wallow in my sorrow?!”

Loki paled, “I will never harm our child, (Y/n), I promise you.”

“Loki, you care more than you’re willing to admit, why don’t you put an end to this act? Everyone can see right through it.” Thor abruptly spoke.

“There is no act, Odinson.” Loki spat.

I was utterly confused, “Act?”

“Loki loves you, so much he’s risking everything for you. Even his life. He’s playing the act of overbearing king, when in reality he’s playing lover and dutiful husband.”

“Wait a minute this evil wizard had feelings?” Stark butted in.

“Thor, my relationship with Loki isn’t some fairy tale. He isn’t an evil man who suddenly has a change of heart when a damsel in distress walks into his life and changes his life. Nor am I a weak woman with morals that falls in love with the enemy.”

“Enough of this, I’m not going to listen to this anymore.” Loki dragged me back to the elevator doors. “I see you still haven’t learned, shame.”

There were no words spoken as we left the broken Avengers. I could taste the tension in the air. It tasted like beef jerky and wet dog. Or maybe that was my imagination.

I followed Loki as he went into the penthouse. Not that I had a choice, he still had ahold of my hand.

We made our way into the bedroom, then he shoved me onto the bed. “We need to talk.” He stated.

“Well I don’t want to talk to you.”

He growled, “Well you’re going to have to put on your big girl pants and woman up, because we’re going to have a conversation.”

“Maybe I’ll just be like you and be ignorant.”

“Listen her missy, you’re going to talk to me or you’ll be on your knees choking on my cock. Got it?”

I stuck my tongue out at him, “Watch out this pet bites.”

“I didn’t say you needed teeth to choke on me.” Loki countered.

“Why do you even want to talk? You’ve never tried before, you just fucked me into submission.”

“I realized you meant more to me than sex.” He confessed.

“What?” I was puzzled.

“You are beautiful, on the outside and the inside.” He sat next to me on the bed, instead of towering over me. “I’m a monster, and you’re an angel that has been burdened with me.”