[ Chapter 3 ]

[edits made]
      When Yoongi walked into the kitchen, hand in hand with Jimin he didn't expect the moment he stepped a foot in the kitchen, to be off the ground and being pushed into someone's chest. He gave a small yelp at the sudden movement as his still asleep mind took a moment to realize that someone was holding him up he blinked, looking up and was met with the sight of his Jeongguk hyung's face. He let out a small giggle at the smile Jeongguk was giving but squirmed when he was sat down on his lap instead of his usual chair between Jin and Namjoon, or as he called them, Mom and Dad.

     In the next few seconds everybody seemed to notice the small rapper in Jeongguk's lap and instantly people complained mostly Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jimin as they didn't want the second youngest to get more attention from their maknae than they themselves got, Jin and Namjoon just scoffed at them before setting up a plate for Yoongi who was still get over the sudden loudness that he, himself practically caused for breathing.

     Jin put the plate, which was only half full, right beside Jeongguk's plate before snapping at the others, "Yah! All of you be quiet it's too early for this yelling and I will not have any yelling in my dining room, got it?" He asked with piercing eyes, daring the others to yell again. After a few seconds of silence he sighed and sat down in his original spot before snapping his head up at the sound of muffled giggles.

     Six pairs of eyes were focused on the small rapper who had his face buried in Jeongguk's shirt giggling to himself. "Yoongi? Sweetheart, what's so funny?" Jin asked even though he had a feeling he knew the answer to. Yoongi turned his head out of the shirt to look at his hyung.

     "Jinnie scolded TaeTae, Jiminie, and 'obi" he said in a high pitched voice which didn't surprise the others much, they were trying to slowly coax Yoongi into little space now for a few days (which was put on hold because of him locking himself into the studio) and even though Yoongi never remembers being in little space he still says that he isn't a little which makes things easier and much more fun for the boys, they can truly baby the youngest without trouble as usually they would receive little scoffs or profanity if they went to overboard with it while he was in big space.

     "Oh that was funny to you huh baby? Hearing us get scolded at?" Hoseok said grinning at the little across the table from him, which earned him furious head nodding while the little kept giggling, "mhm c-cuz Yoonie i-is the one usually scalded" he said with a bright gummy smile, the others didn't hold back their cooing at their baby prince.

     "It's scolded honey bear, not scalded" namjoon spoke but he gave an encouraging smile knowing the younger would still mess up on his words and it was adorable seeing him try and fix it, but then just go back to mispronouncing the words again. Yoongi nodded at Namjoon's words but when the smell of food finally caught up to him he gave a whine and looked up at the chin above him, " 'ookie! Y-yoonie hungwy!" He pouted, putting his puppy eyes on full display while he stared up at the older, who in return looked down with a bunny smile and nodded.

     "Well it's a good thing that Jinnie Hyung made food, isnt it. We couldn't have the little prince starving now couldn't we?" Which got a 'no' from said prince in return. He easily cut up the before lifting the pancake piece to Yoongi's mouth before, Yoongi seemed to examine the food, making sure it was good enough to eat (he was usually called a picky eater when in little space as he always said that the food should only be top quality for princes like him) and soon opened his mouth and ate the delicious food.

     It when on like that for awhile before Yoongi got full after finishing a fourth of his food before he refused anymore, saying he wasnt hungry anymore. Jeongguk look at Jin for confirmation and when he received a nod he put the food down and made sure to keep the little in his lap as he quickly ate his food catching up to everybody else who was about done now. He wanted to skip out on dishes and play with Yoongi but Jin quickly caught on to his plan and took Yoongi away.