[ Chapter 4 ]

[edits made]

    "Yah! What's going on in here?" a voice rang out so loud the members were sure that the walls shook a bit.

"Hyung! It's just paint!" Three voices were quick to respond while a cheerful voice kept repeating paint over and over. The repetitive speaking boy was none other than the Little Maknae of the band, literally covered in paint, his hair was colored in pinks, blues, yellows, and other colors that Hoseok didn't even know existed. He glared at the other three, while Jimin, Taehyung, and Jeongguk gave him sheepish smiles, "don't worry Hyung! It's washable" Jimin rushed out, able to sense the steady rising anger in Hoseok's expression.

" 'rt, 'okie, lookie, im being 'rtsy as 'ookie, TaeTae, and jiminie" a voice cut off whatever Hoseok opened his mouth to say but he looked at the small rapper and sighed before bracing himself in case of a hug came his way. "Oh is that so prince? Is my prince an artist now -" he got cut off by the hyper little.

"No! No, no, no. 'rtsy im an 'rtsy" Yoongi cut off Hoseok. Which earned a chuckle as the three who weren't participating in the conversation quickly yet stealthily left the room to escape their doom for the meanwhile and clean up seeing as Yoongi had someone to distract him.

"Ah Alright my prince is an artsy, well artsy let's see what you painted shall we?" Hoseok asked to the bouncing little, He was ninety five percent sure that they gave him candy, which did not help that his nap was coming up soon, he mentally groaned at the thought of fighting with the little and made sure to get payback on the three soon. He was snapped out of him mental planning when a poster was put in front of him and he blinked seeing a messy replica of Winnie the Pooh, he gave a big smile and took the poster of the bear out of Yoongi's hands and gave an exaggerated gasp.

"Was this you? It couldn't could it? Is my little prince the best artist in the world, I'll just have to hang it up in the living room so everyone can see it won't I" He asked setting the poster down gently. "Seokie! Please, please, please want everyone to see, art, mine, my art!" He yelled out and was quickly shushed by hoseok.

"Alright, Alright I guess I could...but first little prince needs a bath" Hoseok said carefully, bath time was tricky with Yoongi, some days you couldn't get him in the bath if your life depended on it, but then there were days where you couldn't get him out of the bath.

"Bath! Bath! Bath! w-with the pretty soap! Can we put that it the pretty soap?" Yoongi asked over and over which made Hoseok sigh in relief. "Yeah, Prince let's go put the pretty soap in now so then you can get clean in order for us to put the picture for Jin Hyung and Namjoon to see when they get back from the store" Hoseok replied while walking to the bathroom which was now not in use from the other three.

"What color baby?" Hoseok asked as he went to the cabinet and grabbed the box of bath bombs, he set them on the counter for Yoongi to pick and choose, as Hoseok started the bath making sure it was the right temperature he put the plug in the drain before letting it run to see just in time pick out a bath bomb with a big smile as he turned to Hoseok, "this one, 'obi want this one!" he whined a bit as he held it out.

"Alright, Alright your going to get it but we can't start whining, that's not what good princes do, right?" he asked and received a gasp and a quick 'no Yoonie good boy'. Hoseok nodded making sure to mentally put a timer on the bath, Yoongi was getting whinny which meant that he was getting sleepy. Hoseok quickly turned around and stopped the water flow when he saw it was the correct amount.