[ chapter 6 ]

"...What?"

      "Daddies?...You ok?" Yoongi asked at his caregivers who stood frozen at his words. He tilted his head and looked up at them, pouting when he didn't get an answer.

      "...Sweetheart?...W-who's Daddy?" Jin spoke up after a minute of shock. He watched as Yoongi's face lit up, most likely from getting ready to explain who's daddy.

      All boys felt excitement and fear going through their hearts, all of them wanted to be Yoongi's daddy, his main caregiver and the person he'd trust most. Excited to have a chance come to them, but then fear radiated out from them. They all wanted to get picked what if they didn't? It was a bittersweet moment of suspense.

      Yoongi took out his lollipop out of his mouth and put his hand on his hip - jutting it out like he saw on tv once - while pointing with his other hand with the lollipop at Jin. "Daddy Jinnie..." he trailed off next going to Hoseok who was standing besides Jin.

      "Daddy Hobi" He then pointed to Namjoon, "Daddy Joonie," next he pointed to Jimin. "Daddy Jiminie" next he pointed to Taehyung, "Daddy TaeTae" and finally he looked at Jeongguk quickly popping the lollipop back in before speaking around it.

      "And Daddy Gukkie" he exclaimed like it was the simplest thing in the world, even if the boys had to share the Daddy title they were too happy to be mad about it when they knew that Yoongi trusted them so much to even think of using it with them.

      "Ah Yoongi Bear we love you so much too, now let's go home so we can go cuddle and watch some movies, sounds good right?" Jimin asked with a smile. The Little in response smiled around the lollipop and nodded enthusiastically.

      "Movie! Wan' watch movie!" cried Yoongi as he turned and fled down the hallway, the others shocked by the sudden outburst cried for him to stop the moment he turned down the hallway. 

       The boys quickly dashed around the corner to see Yoongi already turning around the next corner. "How's he so fast?" Taehyung cried out as they went even faster to chase after their little.

       "The real question is why we let him eat so much candy, even big Yoongi gets crazy with candy" Namjoon replied as they took another turn to see Yoongi just halfway down the hallway, for once they all thanked the gods out there that when it came to running the youngest didn't have much stamina unless it came to challenges even then he got tired faster than normal.

       When they finally reached Yoongi, he was just getting out of the door to the garage where all the cars were, they paled at the thought of losing him in this place so they forced themselves to go faster.

       They saw Yoongi run to the van and watched him turn around facing them with a gummy smile.

       "Yoonie win!" He exclaimed loudly while jumping in place. Jeongguk was the first to catch his breath, "Ah that's great kitten, but what have we said about running off?" He asked as he opened the back door and let Yoongi climb in the very back, sitting on the middle seat letting Jimin and Hoseok sit besides him.

       "Sowwy, wan to race daddies" Yoongi pouted while the rest cooed as they got in the van, telling the driver to go back to the dorm as Jin turned around to look at Yoongi, "just tell us when your going to do that, you scared us when you suddenly ran off like that" he scolded gently.

       Yoongi nodded feeling a bit down until Hoseok nudged him showing him this super cool app on his phone that was for taking pictures, which he could put dog ears on him, cat ears (that was his favorite) and so much stuff making him giddy as he took selfies with both Hoseok and Jimin all the way home, his sadness long forgotten.