Intoxicated

Angst, smut, fluff

He lit his ciggarate while he had his eyes stuck on her. On the only girl at the club who seemed to catch his attention although he flirted with almost ten girls that night.

He didn't know what was up with her. Why had she caught his eye so easily. She looked like a goddess that night. With her blood red dress only reaching till her thigh and the sleeves hanging from her shoulders. Her blond hair was curled and tied into an attractive messy bun.

She looked way too gorgeous for a club. It looked like she dressed up for a formal event. But suddenly found herself at the bar drinking.

He kept staring at her until she locked her gaze with him. And she did. Her stare seemed to devour him. Just like he did to her. Only her look was much more innocent than his.

His eyes held lust.

While hers held desperation.

Smirking to himself, pleased that he managed to get her to look at him, blew smoke into the hair before walking towards the girl.

"Hey doll, you seem pretty lonely tonight. Why is that?" He said as he took a seat next to her.

He leaned in, resting his elbow on the counter and his other hand resting around the girls shoulder.

"The name's Jungkook." He whispered into her ear. His breath hit her skin. She felt shivers run through her spine.

She blushed and looked at her lap while she fiddled with her skirt. She wasnt expecting him to walk over to her. Nevertheless be so close to her.

"Lisa.." She muttered.

Jungkook smirked again and moved his seat next to her. He so close to her now. His leather jacket had direct contact with het bare skin. His knee touching hers. The arm he had over her shoulders, now snaked across her waist, pulling her body towards him.

And his other hand gently carrasing her hand. His touch tickled her and suddenly she felt a rush of relief and excitement.

"Lisa." Her name rolled out of his tongue. Lisa thought it was the most attractive thing she seen al day.

"What's a pretty little girl like you doing here. Especially dressed up like that?" He said, his hand still sending electric shocks all over Lisa's body.

God, why was she feeling like this? Was this how it would feel like to have your heartbroken? Like a post heartbroken moment?

It wasnt like her to go to clubs all by herself. Nor was it like her to let someone especially a man who she just met touch her like that.

But tonight she needed it. After what her ex boyfriend put her through, she wanted it. She thought she deserved it. A night of freedom. Where she did things by herself and not under the influence of others.

She didnt want to be that girl who always respected her parents anymore. Or that girl who always put others before herself. Now she wanted to be free and live life how she was supposed to from the beggining.

"I caught my boyfriend cheating on with my bestfriend right after out engagement party." She sniffed, lifting her hands to wipe her tears.

Jungkook frowned and rubbed her shoulder in comfort.

"That's what I call a fucking asshole, babe. There must've been something wrong with his head. I don't know anyone who would reject such a beauty. " He said eyeing Lisa hungrily from top to bottom.

She shivered under his gaze and then thought to herself.

She deserved this.

Suddenly, she gripped onto his thigh, squeezing it tightly. Jungkook was taken back at her action.

"What-"

"Please make me forget about him." She sniffed again, tears now freely falling from her cheek and unto her beautiful red dress.

"I don't want to even think about him at the moment. Please, I beg of you. Help me forget him." She cried and threw her arms around him.

Jungkook didn't know exactly how to respond. He still had his hands around her waist. He moved one hand to carrass her soft hair. He knew where this was leading though. And that's exactly what he wanted.

"You're gonna use my body for sex?" He chuckled as he moved his face under her neck, leaving soft wet kisses.

Lisa gasped in surprise and held onto him more tightly.

"I'm sorry-"

"It's alright doll. I don't mind pleasuring someone like you. You just gotta let me take care of you. Is that okay?" He whispered into her ear in which she gasped and quickly nodded.